News Brandon Smith breaks silence on Melbourne Storm future

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're all on it.

Kudos to joey for partying and then still being the best footy player ever the next day.

I know after a hard night im not moving out of bed.
the key is not to go to bed my friend....or at least not to sleep!!

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah look a couple of loose units like these two getting on the nose beers is hardly shocking. Be interesting what the storm do it will say alot about what they think of Munster. Maybe we can throw cheese a cheap deal to resurrect his career :tearsofjoy:
a one year deal then with 4 years in our favour.....

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
YTB Mad Monday that bitch

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh god rugby league does not seize to amaze me every off season, in fact its not even the official off season and we have had:

• Milford assault
  • TC Robati grabbing the wheel
  • Reece Walsh arrested
  • Cheese and apparent other storm players

I don't care if they are guilty or innocent, they are always just there. If I am a business I am putting my sponsorship money into google ads or social media instead of sponsoring a club so a dud like Cheese can make you look like a fool.
AND all before the grand final........can't wait to see what comes after.....

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
AND all before the grand final........can't wait to see what comes after.....
They’ll dust it under the carpet. Sometime in the off season players will come out and say it was just a joke and everyone will move on. If it was the dogs it would be front page for the next 6 weeks

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's Munster with the inside of his elbow up to his nose in the background and shirtless isn't it?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They’ll (dust) blow it under the carpet. Sometime in the off season players will come out and say it was just a joke and everyone will move on. If it was the dogs it would be front page for the next 6 weeks
Fixed it for you..........

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Man. Imagine having a bender coked up, knowing that soon you’re gonna have to front the board about the video of you. I’d be screwed.