Brandon Clarke

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No idea where he's going but Newcastle need a hooker after losing Brailey for the year. Dunno who we would get in return though

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He seems to have potential but I've said this was an option a few times. That cheap player in the top 30 could be released to make way for a mid season signing. Which is why people shouldn't get worked up about players on cheap deals "wasting" a top 30 spot. We can always get that spot back by releasing them.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
David Hollis from knights maybe.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reality is our injury list is making it desperation stations with getting the roster balance right for now. Not sure how much impact Clarke was going to have in the short term. But if this facilitates keeping our season on track and Clarke wasn't in the plans for a year or two we'll all appreciate the move the club has opted to make.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How was Clarke in the top 30 yet Grey was playing in front of him?? Another wasted spot glad he’s gone.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just hope the spot has been made available for a new signing and not just elevating someone from within the club into the top 30. With all due respect to the players within the club already, they aren’t ready to step into the 17 every wk and make a huge difference.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
We need a genuine NRL standard forward. After bringing in Stringer, the guys from WT etc we don't need anymore fringe guys. For me if there is no one out there like a Grueler that sort of quality should promote Billy T. Is big enough, can sting in D, holds the middle really well. In his debut game debut game Baz played him 30 or 40 mins and he held his own. Would have been my first pick to cover all our injuries. Also agree about Ryan grey, is an absolute beast in Reggie's, would be interesting to see if that translates to NRL