Braith Sloan

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230203_093703_Instagram.jpg

We've apparently signed Braith Sloan and it looks like he's related to Tyrell Sloan.

Anyone seen him play?

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
BRAITH SHOWS SKILLS

POSTED BY: HAYLEY 08/07/2022

Condobolin’s Braith Sloane (in blue) has been selected in the Australian Secondary Schoolboys 15s Indigenous Team. He is the son of Shannon Sloane and Chantelle Grimmond. The talented footballer will compete at the Australian Secondary Schools Rugby League (ASSRL) National Championships in Redcliffe in July. Congratulations Braith! Image Credits: Melissa Blewitt.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BRAITH SHOWS SKILLS

POSTED BY: HAYLEY 08/07/2022

Condobolin’s Braith Sloane (in blue) has been selected in the Australian Secondary Schoolboys 15s Indigenous Team. He is the son of Shannon Sloane and Chantelle Grimmond. The talented footballer will compete at the Australian Secondary Schools Rugby League (ASSRL) National Championships in Redcliffe in July. Congratulations Braith! Image Credits: Melissa Blewitt.
Assuming he is related to Tyrell, definitely looks to have the same build. Tall and lanky. Is he wearing a 12 jersey? Good luck to him!

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He must be a absolute gun to be signed that young, 15's is a tough age with the boys going growth spurts at different times

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think there's increasing demand to lock up talent at young ages. Doesn't mean they'll all get through the system. There's not only physical development that might not go well for them, there's also drugs alcohol and the fairer sex that can detail promising careers.

I have a cousin who was looking like he'd be a she in to proceed through the grades at Wests until it became clear at about 17 that he wasn't getting much taller. He spent years bouncing around just shy of professional level football. Plays hard but just can't dominate physically beyond a certain point.

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
is this the lovechild of Braith and Tyrell's mother?

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He must be a absolute gun to be signed that young, 15's is a tough age with the boys going growth spurts at different times
Agree mate it is very young but I trust our footy staff in making the call.
Get them early and keeping building from ground up.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I've seen him play, under 14s and u16s as a 15 year old...
Way to early to tell but he stood out playing 16s... Seems a good kid as you could notice he would pull some big hits off in defence, but if the opposition player was only small or
A bit hesitant he would just wrap them up without hurting them....
Good luck kid!
Cheers! as kids grow and learn they get some confidence so hopefully he tuens into a Bulldog with the staff we have.

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cheers! as kids grow and learn they get some confidence so hopefully he tuens into a Bulldog with the staff we have.
Sorry mate, I got a bit mixed up...
But have seen him play! 14s last year he's 15 this year.... Plays against my mates son

Like I said seems like a good kid and talented ....