Braith Anasta

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggieDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I cannot believe that this guy ever played for us
His commentry makes me want to break my TV , dude is dead set tunnel vision about roosters

He is painful
Sorry for a seperate thread lol

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he was pretty pro Dogs tonight. Wanted Latrell penalised and binned. Thought the Woods call was wrong for the knock on. Reckon he would have put a hole through the wall if they called the no-try a try at the end.

DoggieDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought he was pretty pro Dogs tonight. Wanted Latrell penalised and binned. Thought the Woods call was wrong for the knock on. Reckon he would have put a hole through the wall if they called the no-try a try at the end.
I agree that he went better second half
First half he was painful
Thats a personal opinion

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes he played for us BUT has moved on and has started a new career as a commentator for Fox, he is supposed to give his honest opinions whether it is a positive or negative towards our team! At this stage I am sure us fans are frustrated with our team and they way we are playing, so lets not hate on an ex player for being honest, we are all thinking it bud!

DoggieDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes he played for us BUT has moved on and has started a new career as a commentator for Fox, he is supposed to give his honest opinions whether it is a positive or negative towards our team! At this stage I am sure us fans are frustrated with our team and they way we are playing, so lets not hate on an ex player for being honest, we are all thinking it bud!
Bang on mate
I think you are right

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why do so many people that post here go blood red mad when someone innthe media doesn’t say something good about the club? We are a big pile of shit. They are just speaking the truth lol.

DoggieDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So your personal opinion is that he should praise us with the shit we produce?
No my personal opinion is that he commentates biased when he is in a roosters game and thats how felt in first half

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
tbf he does lick the rooster's arsehole, it's not just this game

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All warranted. Our attack in the ten mtr zone was worse than running fingers down a chalkboard.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anasta is on the roosters payroll. He will never say a bad word about them. Politis has already asked him to join the coaching ranks which he will do after he’s finished with his media opportunities.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cannot believe that this guy ever played for us
His commentry makes me want to break my TV , dude is dead set tunnel vision about roosters

He is painful
Sorry for a seperate thread lol
He was only saying what we were all thinking,

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wtf i felt like he as on our side last night, He wanted us to score but was frustrated with our shit play.

Status
Not open for further replies.