No Source Braidon Burns

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anybody got any mail on us signing him? I’ve heard a rumour from a mate (who’s been accurate in the past) that he’ll be our last signing and will be announced today or tomorrow. Is there any inside oil on this? Hoping it’s not true

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s following the dogs page on insta. Has anybody heard from Toby Rudolfs brother?
D7CBF312-5C40-4516-AE9D-8B6B73F36122.png

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has anybody got any mail on us signing him? I’ve heard a rumour from a mate (who’s been accurate in the past) that he’ll be our last signing and will be announced today or tomorrow. Is there any inside oil on this? Hoping it’s not true
There's a thread on it already in Bulldogs Discussion. Sleepy Dog reckons we've signed him..

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a thread on it already in Bulldogs Discussion. Sleepy Dog reckons we've signed him..
oh true. i whacked it in rumours as i wasn’t sure. this thread can be closed/deleted

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs make move for Rabbitohs flyer Braidon Burnes

Article from Daily Telegraph
The Bulldogs’ overhaul from their wooden spoon continues with overlooked South Sydney centre Braidon Burns firmly in Canterbury’s sights.
Burns has missed out on being selected in the Rabbitohs grand final 1-17 line-up for Sunday’s clash with Penrith — named in the reserves by coach Wayne Bennett.
Without a contract at the Bunnies for next season, Burns has also fielded interest from the Wests Tigers and Cronulla.
However, it’s the Dogs who are maneuvering to sign the 25-year-old by the official tabling of a two-year deal.
Burns would provide further depth to the Bulldogs backline and immediate cover for young centre Aaron Schoupp, who could miss the start of next season following shoulder surgery.
Burns has played 40 games since 2017, with his career stymied by a serious knee injury.
The signing of Burns would also add to the Bulldogs impressive list of new recruits for 2022 which includes Brent Naden, Josh Addo-Carr, Matt Burton, Tevita Pangai Jr and Paul Vaughan.
Canterbury’s potential acquisition of Burns has sparked discussion among rival clubs that highly-paid winger Nick Cotric could be squeezed out of the club.
However, the Dogs have the salary cap room to sign Burns while also keeping Cotric.
“Not happening. Never happening,’’ Bulldogs GM Phil Gould said on Twitter when asked if Cotric had been in discussions with Parramatta.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thess journalists love the kennel i reckon d holland is buzz r

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Verry Elleegant can beat Incentivise on Saturday...

seriously though no filter therefore allowing people to be able to write absolute horseshit is a REAL problem these days LOL
VE should shit in. i think you’ve got the quinella though