Opinion Bradley Deitz highlights

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who does he play for the roosters?

I like stocky little rakes..can he tackle?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd like us to spend big and get a top hooker. We basically haven't had a good hooker since Ennis was moved on, 2014. I don't think we can afford to take risks on this position anymore. I think hooker is the position that's going to make us jump up the table the most out of any other position we can upgrade right now so we need to get it right. Today was the first time I heard of Deitz and he's 25 (probably a similar career so far to Cook, but no guarantee he'll make it).

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd like us to spend big and get a top hooker. We basically haven't had a good hooker since Ennis was moved on, 2014. I don't think we can afford to take risks on this position anymore. I think hooker is the position that's going to make us jump up the table the most out of any other position we can upgrade right now so we need to get it right. Today was the first time I heard of Deitz and he's 25 (probably a similar career so far to Cook, but no guarantee he'll make it).
impressive highlight reel which will suit the "new" game

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
impressive highlight reel which will suit the "new" game
I was surprised with how long his highlight reel is, but there's a reason why no one's picked him up (25 now) and the Roosters haven't used him, even when they needed a hooker with Friend and Verrills out (that Lussick kid they actually used didn't look good at all, probably not ready but still). I just don't want to take the risk personally, unless it's the next best thing coming through.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tend to agree we need an established bloke i think too, however he did remind me of Cook in style probably not as quick but goes good decent skills, albeit in LOWER grade.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s been around lower grades for years and has looked every bit an average reggies hooker. He’s been to three clubs now and hasn’t progressed past reserve grade. I wouldn’t be putting much hope in him solving our issues there.

kimo_blue&white

Waterboy
Reaction score
Its funny how the step up to FG can be such a big jump for some and easy for others... From what i saw, he has good service, vision and darts out when he sees an opportunity. He has got the skills and talent to build on with the right environment and mentoring to be a FG player... but true the player needs the right attitude and to put in the effort. Maybe its not meant to be for this guy.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I was surprised with how long his highlight reel is, but there's a reason why no one's picked him up (25 now) and the Roosters haven't used him, even when they needed a hooker with Friend and Verrills out (that Lussick kid they actually used didn't look good at all, probably not ready but still). I just don't want to take the risk personally, unless it's the next best thing coming through.
agree but no one wanted cook either, sometimes it is just the coach and personalities

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Since the departure of Ennis, the position has been a total shambles. It seems to be the most obvious missing piece of the puzzle at the moment. I don't know what the answer is, but hopefully wiser heads are working on a solution.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still don't understand why Matt Parcell isn't playing NRL. I think he genuinely likes playing in the ESL..

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't have to take the risk mate the club and coach will decide we just sit back and hope they get it right it doesn't matter two squirts what we think

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You don't have to take the risk mate the club and coach will decide we just sit back and hope they get it right it doesn't matter two squirts what we think
This probably isn't the right place for you then. We might as well not have a discussion forum. I support the club so every decision they make impacts me. Just like when Dib and Castle risked the club for the next 3 years (were you not affected? of course you were). People are allowed to have their say.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This deserved its own thread instead of being posted in the suggestions thread? Where the mods at