Rumour Brad Walter suggesting more signnings on the horizon

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone that can put ogre on his ass I want in my team!!!

‘He knocks me over’: Mark O’Meley’s huge rap on Panthers teen prop debutant Spencer Leniu
NRL PREMIERSHIP

James Hooper

• August 7, 2019 3:21pm
  • JAMES HOOPER
  • Source: FOX SPORTS
Spencer Leniu runs the ball in the Under 18's 2018 State of Origin.'s 2018 State of Origin.
Spencer Leniu runs the ball in the Under 18's 2018 State of Origin.Source: Supplied
NSW and Kangaroo enforcer Mark O’Meley has never been the type to mince words.
So when The Ogre tells you 18-year-old Penrith Panthers debutant Spencer Leniu can be as good as Payne Haas, the ears prick up.
“Put it this way, when I’ve held the pads for the NSW under 18s and 20s the last two years, this kid’s the only one who’s knocked me over,” O’Meley said.
“Spencer and Payne Haas have been the two outstanding kids over the last couple of years.
How dare you put a picture on TK of that bald cheese dog!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I know 2022 is looking really exciting, but we've got 2021 first, TBaz first season in charge. He needs to show he can get significantly more out of the players that have been around the last two seasons. The trap he needs to avoid is players unconsciously tuning out for the season because of who arrives in 2022.
My guess is if they "tune out" in 2021 then they won't be here in 2022 when the second wave of troops arrive.

Go Dogs

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My guess is if they "tune out" in 2021 then they won't be here in 2022 when the second wave of troops arrive.

Go Dogs
Hopefully TBaz makes it clear, the balance though is to communicate it in a motivating way, whether that means a threat to those who motivate well that way, or describing an opportunity to those who motivate better that way.