Rumour Brad Walter suggesting more signnings on the horizon

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck we have Turned a Massive corner here at the Doggies, TBAZ got the appointment, the signings came (and kept coming) literally as well :tearsofjoy: And everything had been one positive after another, we have been waiting for this for MANY years and it seems we are about to be a force again. The doggs of WAR... the GIANT KILLERS.!!!

Loving it.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So a winger, a hooker and a bench player.....

Didn’t Barrett say though That ad-ca was seen as a winger and they are after a new fullback?

Either way great time to be a fan. Should help with sponsorship money and memberships. If Covid is in check we could be getting 20-25k consistently to home games again.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Fuck we have Turned a Massive corner here at the Doggies, TBAZ got the appointment, the signings came (and kept coming) literally as well :tearsofjoy: And everything had been one positive after another, we have been waiting for this for MANY years and it seems we are about to be a force again. The doggs of WAR... the GIANT KILLERS.!!!

Loving it.
We are the GIANTS, we were just sleeping for a minute.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know 2022 is looking really exciting, but we've got 2021 first, TBaz first season in charge. He needs to show he can get significantly more out of the players that have been around the last two seasons. The trap he needs to avoid is players unconsciously tuning out for the season because of who arrives in 2022.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think I’d go Xavier Coates. Quick, agile, can leap, has strength, would be half the price of staggs. And potentially could fill in 1-5.

Hooker is always the worry. Verrils is probably the best available but doubt he’d leave roosters. Unless we are looking at the UK, or can get a deal done for B Smith who I personally think isn’t as good as the hype. There is very slim pickings.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It looks more like an opinion of what he wants. B. Smith and Leniu should be our last two signings. That is a hooker and starting prop. I think our salary cap is done after that.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know 2022 is looking really exciting, but we've got 2021 first, TBaz first season in charge. He needs to show he can get significantly more out of the players that have been around the last two seasons. The trap he needs to avoid is players unconsciously tuning out for the season because of who arrives in 2022.
Exactly we need to push for finals 2021

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can wait for a hooker I just want Leniu now more than anyone
Anyone that can put ogre on his ass I want in my team!!!

‘He knocks me over’: Mark O’Meley’s huge rap on Panthers teen prop debutant Spencer Leniu
NRL PREMIERSHIP

James Hooper

• August 7, 2019 3:21pm
  • JAMES HOOPER
  • Source: FOX SPORTS
Spencer Leniu runs the ball in the Under 18's 2018 State of Origin.
Spencer Leniu runs the ball in the Under 18's 2018 State of Origin.Source: Supplied
NSW and Kangaroo enforcer Mark O’Meley has never been the type to mince words.
So when The Ogre tells you 18-year-old Penrith Panthers debutant Spencer Leniu can be as good as Payne Haas, the ears prick up.
“Put it this way, when I’ve held the pads for the NSW under 18s and 20s the last two years, this kid’s the only one who’s knocked me over,” O’Meley said.
“Spencer and Payne Haas have been the two outstanding kids over the last couple of years.