Brad Fittler pushes for klemmer to be captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Tolman will be captain.
If Tony Williams was still here, he would have been co-captain with him.

(Even though I say this as a joke, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it happens)

Dirty*Deeds

Waterboy
Reaction score
Eastwood really should be the next dogs captain, only reasoning for this is the treatment of previous captains, Tolman / Jackson.. Maybe even Chase Stanley if hasbot remains ;-) haha..

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The refs hate Klemmer. For that reason alone it's hard to see him getting picked. I'd be happy with Jackson, Tolman and at a pinch Woods or Foran since they're both respected and media darlings to an extent. But the last thing I want is to see Klemmer having to lose his on field fire so he's not going to bite off referees heads when they make bullshit calls (inevitable).

Woods and Foran probably get more respect than Graham ever did bit until they're bona fide Bulldogs I'd not wasn't them to be first choice. Jackson is a pretty fired up individual, but seems controlled. Tolman is very controlled but doesn't make those inspirational big hits and line breaks or runs that flatten opponents.

A captain these days "should" be someone that inspires the team like has been the case in the past. But with referees being sensitive little daisies and their new rules allowing them to send players to the bin for speaking up against bullshit calls I think that its hard to put the captains hat on a player that inspires by aggression. Sadly for Klemmer I'd prefer him not to bottle his aggression while he's with us.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JJ should be first in line, then Jmoz then Klemmer can have it if they dont want it

Boldslug

Waterboy
Reaction score
Here comes Nick and the non-existent Roosters salary cap with an initial unsettling technique. Obviously the long term replacement planned for JWH.

If Klemmer doesn't get the captaincy now it starts playing on his mind and he starts to think about other options over the next year or two, whether or not they include captaincy opportunities.

It's like the guy who wants to score a married girl implanting "if your husband really loved you and appreciated you he'd buy you flowers all the time and take you out on regular date nights.
That's what I thought when a read the story, this is an attempt to drive a wedge between the two, with one ending up at the Roosters,

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck
I remember years ago someone was calling for mason to be our captain when Price announced he was leaving,

Can't remember who that was now

All I got to say is Freddy
If you ever become our coach, then you can have anyone you like

Fact is josh Jackson is a better option than klem
For many reasons

Biggest one is JJ spends more time on the field for starters

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
klem has been neutered like james graham, we need to go back to the blue and white jerseys. no black no red kia, make it a white kia

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here comes Nick and the non-existent Roosters salary cap with an initial unsettling technique. Obviously the long term replacement planned for JWH.

If Klemmer doesn't get the captaincy now it starts playing on his mind and he starts to think about other options over the next year or two, whether or not they include captaincy opportunities.

It's like the guy who wants to score a married girl implanting "if your husband really loved you and appreciated you he'd buy you flowers all the time and take you out on regular date nights.
Talk about a long bow. Fittler thinks Klemmer would make a good captain and it's a plot to get him at the Roosters? That's laughable

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talk about a long bow. Fittler thinks Klemmer would make a good captain and it's a plot to get him at the Roosters? That's laughable
Well let's wait and see if they show some interest in the not too distant future. They (Roosters) use the media often e.g. the next day story on how Tedesco accepted the Roosters bid that was lower than Tigers & Bulldogs.

If they can get a sniff a lot of clubs will go after Klemmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.