Brad Arthur's promise

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Brad Arthur promises no more wooden spoons at parra. A big promise. Big question is whether he can fulfill that promise.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brad Arthur promises no more wooden spoons at parra. A big promise. Big question is whether he can fulfill that promise.
Haha there is always room for another wooden spoon at that basket case of a club.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They're giving out wooden forks next year?

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Will be funny sh1t to see em get the spoon again next year

N

Natboy

He can shit in one hand and promise in the other and see what hand fills up first.
What movie is that from?

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long do u think Brad Arthur will last before the fuked up parra board punt him?

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How long do u think Brad Arthur will last before the fuked up parra board punt him?
Let's not forget half the parra board wanted Taylor. Either Arthur gets punted next year or board members resign..

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ricky was doing the right thing when he told 10+ players they had to go. It's a pitty he couldn't say the same thing to the board.

Parra have gotten to the point where they're now no longer fixable.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ricky was doing the right thing when he told 10+ players they had to go. It's a pitty he couldn't say the same thing to the board.

Parra have gotten to the point where they're now no longer fixable.
What and spoil everyone's fun?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Parra has won 2 in a row now, they only need to win 4 more to equal their record. Come on Parra you can do it!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait.. Did he say "No more wooden spoons" or "No more wooden spoons while I'm coach", 'cause he may get sacked before the end of the season.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope Canberra get the spoon

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
unfortunately the Rodzilladamos predicts more wood spoons for Parramatta including a 3peat

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well i am not going to sound like a idiot or a typical person that talks crap but i have heard that Parramatta CANNOT be coached with structures and etc. When Ricky Stuart was coaching, the team didn't like the style that he told them and didn't want to play his way. I can ensure that Parramatta now with Brad Arthur will at least do better and sandow will be back in the team without any questions asked. My point is, Parramatta are the team that love to play the way they did in 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.