Opinion Boycotting all non Bulldogs games

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive decided,that until we stop getting the unlubricated end of the pineapple, Im not watching any games other than ours. It may well be masochistic, but the nrlol is a ratings driven sport like all others, and I for one won't be watching any games but ours until we stop getting consistantly rorted. We are a well supported club and if YOU can get someone who can get someone else to subscribe to this theory it will have an impact on ratings ! Im sick of watching all teams but ours get a fair deal, so I'm not anymore.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Your missing a good game now bro.
Tits are beating the pussies.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your missing a good game now bro.
Tits are beating the pussies.
Dont tell me the ref is refereeing penrith for a change,Presumably the titans arent getting reamed in all 50/50s like we do. The nrlol has to start taking notice of what has been said by other coaches and fans.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When I took a break from watching games after the Tbaz OUT rant approximately 1 year ago it was better for my stress levels.

Sport is supposed to be an escape and since I've come back it's been negative and too many rants watching this dead team and overall predictable competition.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon they just edited it to look like he was friendlier when she had the treats, what likely happened was she ran out of treats and the dog was like back the fuck away . . . Either way his instincts were good. I wonder if he could fit into a 9 jersey

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I reckon they just edited it to look like he was friendlier when she had the treats, what likely happened was she ran out of treats and the dog was like back the fuck away . . . Either way his instincts were good. I wonder if he could fit into a 9 jersey
Sign him up as our media manager lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive decided,that until we stop getting the unlubricated end of the pineapple, Im not watching any games other than ours. It may well be masochistic, but the nrlol is a ratings driven sport like all others, and I for one won't be watching any games but ours until we stop getting consistantly rorted. We are a well supported club and if YOU can get someone who can get someone else to subscribe to this theory it will have an impact on ratings ! Im sick of watching all teams but ours get a fair deal, so I'm not anymore.
Id rather watch any game BUT ours.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck no… the off season is way to long. Love the footy.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re probably better off boycotting Bulldogs games until we have a better coach.