Boycott the Tigers game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As the title says.
We have very few ways to express our displeasure, this is one.
I'm a season member, so they've already got my money, but it'd still be embarrassing for the club if 2000 people turn up and they're all tigers fans.
Send a message.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
better still turn up and then walk out at the kick off.......if we just don't turn up Castle would twist it saying we have a large Mormon fan base or blame the weather etc

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The club needs to get the message somehow.. weve been average post 2012

Somthing needs to change

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
NRL also need to see them shafting us is hurting the game in an already losing battle to other codes in Western Sydney...

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The problem is there are alot of supporters who think everything is ok and there's no issues at the club and they'll turn up.

Last year we beat the tigers by one point in one game and lost by a big margin in the other. The year before they beat us 46-18. Might be another disappointing game and who knows what the back 5 will look like with Hoppa out.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
better still turn up and then walk out at the kick off.......if we just don't turn up Castle would twist it saying we have a large Mormon fan base or blame the weather etc
Just like what happened in the soccer they left at half time and look what happened they listened seriously we need something like that

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The problem is there are alot of supporters who think everything is ok and there's no issues at the club and they'll turn up.

Last year we beat the tigers by one point in one game and lost by a big margin in the other. The year before they beat us 46-18. Might be another disappointing game and who knows what the back 5 will look like with Hoppa out.
Hopa out perret maybe out Bmoz out ,
Put kasiano at full back .

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Boycott the NRL as I have done for the past 4-5 years!
I'm going on 32 and got a few gray hairs, if I was stupid enough to keep torturing myself watching mediocre performances for the last so many years I would look like the oldest 32 year old in history!

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Just like what happened in the soccer they left at half time and look what happened they listened seriously we need something like that
yep it would also get the media's attention and put the spotlight right on Des

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I am going to boycott life if i have to watch anymore of this rubbish, thank god we have no game next week.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Boycott the NRL as I have done for the past 4-5 years!
I'm going on 32 and got a few gray hairs, if I was stupid enough to keep torturing myself watching mediocre performances for the last so many years I would look like the oldest 32 year old in history!
Meet Corey Parker

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tigers will beat us anyways.
Surely that would be the final nail in the coffin.. Hey how come in the media other coaches are under scrutiny.. Des doesn't even get a mention.. He has a team HE has assembled.. He has a game plan HE formulated.. Yet not even a whisper of sacking.. Just making the finals is not good enough for this side.. Man they look so disinterested and rudderless..it's bizarre..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Buy a Tigers jersey cheap..

When they start playing shit, put it on over your Dogs jersey.

If 10,000 Dogs supporters suddently put on Tigers jerseys the club would get the message as well.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Make sure we boycott the Knights game. Unless you want to watch us lose to the wooden spooners

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Buy a Tigers jersey cheap..

When they start playing shit, put it on over your Dogs jersey.

If 10,000 Dogs supporters suddently put on Tigers jerseys the club would get the message as well.
I couldn't lower myself nor disrespect the club by doing that

I'm all for boycotting the game

I say we boycot all Sunday games

If our players can't commit to play on Sunday's then I can't commit to turn up on Sunday's

I hope the club gets that message

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
could print off a heap of Jim Dymock masks & when we fall behind on the score board (which we will) we could all put them on lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What exactly do you think boycotting matches would achieve? You think they will sack a coach with a winning record mid contract? Drop players? Cry?
Pretty dumb idea to boycott games because the team had a loss. Do what you like, but dont expect it to make any difference at all. Sure we havent had back to back wins since rounds 1+2 but we also havent had back to back losses either. Its not the end of the world, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.