Boycott Jaycar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
But if I boycott them where else can I buy overpriced piece of shit, poorly insulated cables from?

This is why Jaycar will eventually die off.

upload_2018-9-7_19-30-31.png

Now keep in mind sometimes you are buying 10/20/50 in quantity... it adds up.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But if I boycott them where else can I buy overpriced piece of shit, poorly insulated cables from?

This is why Jaycar will eventually die off.

View attachment 7291

Now keep in mind sometimes you are buying 10/20/50 in quantity... it adds up.
WTF
It would take me 3 days to put this table of information together. Can’t you sleep?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Noe of this would be spoken about if it wasn't for photographers intruding someones private function to make money off some photos with premeditation.. but we are going around in circles here.

UNLIKE YOU and other SO CALLED supporters, I'm behind the players 100%.
This is true, apparently the dogs used the same function for the last 3years. Last 2 years no problems. Difference Dib no longer calling the shots at the dogs. Dib has had a very good relationship with the telecrap while he was in charge and they left us alone. Not giving him credit for that because of the damage he has done to our club. What was done this year at the function would be no different to other years except they were set up. They thought they were safe where they were but were let down. I support our boys 100%

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was he that guy (bloke) you would say that took out that two page spread ad in the SMH one year?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is true, apparently the dogs used the same function for the last 3years. Last 2 years no problems. Difference Dib no longer calling the shots at the dogs. Dib has had a very good relationship with the telecrap while he was in charge and they left us alone. Not giving him credit for that because of the damage he has done to our club. What was done this year at the function would be no different to other years except they were set up. They thought they were safe where they were but were let down. I support our boys 100%
Or nothing happened in the previous years for the media to blow out of proportion. Unfortunately Elliott and Fine getting nude game the media something to work off!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Or nothing happened in the previous years for the media to blow out of proportion. Unfortunately Elliott and Fine getting nude game the media something to work off!
I doubt 30 young guys getting together on the drink and nothing happens lol

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well there's 3 jerseys I can't / won't wear anymore

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
WTF
It would take me 3 days to put this table of information together. Can’t you sleep?
Okay I'll admit ... I already had a lot of it tabulated up from when I ran all the network cabling in our place here. :D

Just needed the prices updated.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
I’m throwing away my Jaycar jersey

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol it seems no fkn company owner has balls anymore. All they care about is he popularity to get money (probably smart from a business point of view) but the thing is, this will blow over and they’ll just look so two faced as many many people do these days. Fkn stand up for something.
Lol it’s funnt how society has made betas think that being so progressive and cuckish they’re real men lol. Probably coz msm is always pushing this skinny as fuck almost female looking male as a real man and a masculine looking male as a rapist lol. Don’t these “men” realise the feminists love it coz they dominate these men whilst telling yes dear you’re a real man for being a bitch lol

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Noe of this would be spoken about if it wasn't for photographers intruding someones private function to make money off some photos with premeditation.. but we are going around in circles here.

UNLIKE YOU and other SO CALLED supporters, I'm behind the players 100%.
Im.behind the players.. read the post..

Whoever organised the event did stuff it up by not not ensuring 100% privacy

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
He has just alienated more of the market than he will attract - a very bad move by mr Jaycar

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can get the red white and yellow cords from the reject shop for $3 why would I wanna pay $15-$20 at Jaycar. That shop never got my money

dizmon

New Pup
Reaction score
Like I said there’s a former player whose either a current or former police officer that was pictured in the photos, geez everybody has overlooked this

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
500k a year? Fcuk me do the ***** even make that much money? That store is like totally useless to so many ppl.
you find the same staff, on Internet(ebay) for half or less price, I give them a year or two before they close they doors

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Like I said there’s a former player whose either a current or former police officer that was pictured in the photos, geez everybody has overlooked this
Mitch Newton

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.