Boxing

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Aj fell in love with his power in the last fight and got caught trying to finish. I don't expect him to be so loose when or if he hurts Ruiz again.

But Ajs biggest problem is his chin is not that great. I'm picking Ruiz but would like to see Aj win.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hodges knocked out 39 sec into first round buy darcy lol

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joshua wouldn’t last a round with the Bronze bomber. I hope Ruiz drops him again.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im tipping joshua today i cant believe ruiz has put on more weight

A

Alexander the Great

Beautiful boxing from AJ. Last fight Ruiz got one lucky punch and that was it... still can't see Joshua beating wilder or Fury.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Joshua no chance against wilder or fury
I don't know about no chance but i agree I would favor those two heavily over AJ.

Having said that if he hits them with a right hand he landed on Ruiz in the first, I can see them getting put to sleep. Not many have a granite chin like Ruiz.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know about no chance but i agree I would favor those two heavily over AJ.

Having said that if he hits them with a right hand he landed on Ruiz in the first, I can see them getting put to sleep. Not many have a granite chin like Ruiz.
Fury took an absolute bomb from Widler and got up. I think he outboxes Joshua and takes whatever Joshua has.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fury took an absolute bomb from Widler and got up. I think he outboxes Joshua and takes whatever Joshua has.
Yeah but It did show he can be hurt badly. He's been dropped and hurt by a blown up Cruiser aswell. If a Cruiser can drop and hurt Fury, 100 percent AJ can hurt him.

I agree that he would outbox AJ but I don't think he has no chance. Also chins go eventually.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but It did show he can be hurt badly. He's been dropped and hurt by a blown up Cruiser aswell. If a Cruiser can drop and hurt Fury, 100 percent AJ can hurt him.

I agree that he would outbox AJ but I don't think he has no chance. Also chins go eventually.
Yeah everyone at that level is a chance agreed. But if your talking Chins... well AJ has been dropped by an old man on the way out before he got dropped multiple times by Ruiz. His chin is more suspect and he won’t enjoy the height and reach advantage he usually has. I can’t see him beating either Widler or Fury and I think a rematch with Dillion Whyte is a tough fight for him also. Just my 2 cents mate. Cheers.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah everyone at that level is a chance agreed. But if your talking Chins... well AJ has been dropped by an old man on the way out before he got dropped multiple times by Ruiz. His chin is more suspect and he won’t enjoy the height and reach advantage he usually has. I can’t see him beating either Widler or Fury and I think a rematch with Dillion Whyte is a tough fight for him also. Just my 2 cents mate. Cheers.
I dont think he beats them either. Just woulnt be surprised if he KOed one of them.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful boxing from AJ. Last fight Ruiz got one lucky punch and that was it... still can't see Joshua beating wilder or Fury.
He couldn’t go toe to toe. It would’ve been suicidal.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone reckon they’ll be a third instalment?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone reckon they’ll be a third instalment?
I dont think so apparently ruiz was partying for the last 3 months admitted he should of taken it more seriously,id say aj will fight the winner of wilder v fury

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

When you see the refs shirt like that, you know its must of been a battle.

I will try and catch the whole fight somehow as it looked like my kind of fight.