Boxing matches you wanna see? Tomic v hewitt?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Would love to see Ennis in the ring, he would get dropped because he can't hide behind his forwards the weak ****.
He only weighs 2 pounds..I’d hide too..lol!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Superman vs Mighty Mouse.. Supes would have him for size and weight..but Mighty could run up inside his tights delivering random blows to his balls..damaging his cheese..than appear at the top smacking Supes in the face..

It would be an epic battle..hard to see who would win.. It all depends if Superman could catch the little bastard..

D5CD09C7-84AF-4714-90C5-D30F423F99DB.jpeg

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Superman vs Mighty Mouse.. Supes would have him for size and weight..but Mighty could run up inside his tights delivering random blows to his balls..damaging his cheese..than appear at the top smacking Supes in the face..

It would be an epic battle..hard to see who would win.. It all depends if Superman could catch the little bastard..

View attachment 8906
No replacement for displacement. The bigger man always wins

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick kygios brother vs the dokic brothers (those fistpumping chest beating baffoons)

Or the fifita brothers face off andrew vs david.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Warwick capper v kostya zyu I would pay money to see capper get fucking hammered lol

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I often wonder what damage Joel Romelo would've done if he had the chance to get his hands on someone for 30 seconds ...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’ll get on my knee and kiss the ring and forfeit the match. I ain’t fighting Christ’s representative. Lol
In other news I’m not buying Gillette razors anymore lol
Fkn lol I have heard about that Gillette ad.

Or should I say, GIRLette.

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hewitt hit back in the comments...

This tomic v hewitt is heating up..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

View attachment 8906
What about The Flash vs Speedy Gonzalez?