Bottom of the ladder!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Horse and Brady will say we are overachieving sitting alone in 16th

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont want Pay anywhere near recruitment. He is straight up recruiting varying degrees of Aiden Tolmam LOL.

Britt, a taller lankier uselless version of Tolam.
Stimpson a fat useless version of Tolman.
Thompson a super serum version of Tolman.
Sue an Islander version of Tolman, but crappier.

To go with our captain who is morphing into Tolmam.
Elliot is not quite super serum Tolman, he's Tolman with a step and pass.

Even our Hooker is turning into Tolman LOL.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Horse and Brady will say we are overachieving sitting alone in 16th
Horse in particular, fmd so many excuses...

And it's def not Pays fault. Lets go out and buy him more players like Sue Britt cogger Meaney Katoa etc then we will play em in diff positions or not play em at all (katoa) We can do 5 hitups and a kick.. completion rates are key... lol

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bringing RT on after 25 instead of 50 isn’t gonna make the slightest difference to the outcome tonight. Just a cheap excuse for a whinge about the coach.

We don’t have cattle mate. That’s the reality of the situation.
You have to he kidding Mrs Pay. We all have every right to whinge about the coach. Your husband picks the team, devises the game plan (if there is one), rotates the bench and is in charge of developing the players. Please let me know what he is doing well at the moment?

Please let TK know:

- who has improved under Pay?
- What's our game plan?
- Why RT sat on the bench for 50 minutes?
- why we bought Katoa?
- why Averillo, a FB or 5/8th is playing centre?
- Why Tolman gets the ball on the 4th tackle?
- why Napa is in first grade?
- why he persists with JMK?

Etc etc etc.

You may be content with mediocrity and our fall from grace. I for one am not.

I sincerely hope a rival ticket will start to agitate behind the scenes. Some tough decisions need to be made now otherwise we will continue to be cellar dwellers.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont want Pay anywhere near recruitment. He is straight up recruiting varying degrees of Aiden Tolmam LOL.

You forgot Napa...the more expensive Tolman. They’re all cats

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: TBH it has been 4 years in the making and with the chimpsters attitude makes sense

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score

This is very funny but you didn’t have to put Elliot in this group. He had a powerhouse game in a well beaten side. Sue made some unTolman like tackles also.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is very funny but you didn’t have to put Elliot in this group. He had a powerhouse game in a well beaten side. Sue made some unTolman like tackles also.
Elliot has been good but what I'm saying is Pay is getting players and keeping players who are similar.

All around 5 10 to 6 foot, not over 105kegs and pretty basic.

Toomaga doesn't fir that mold and gets dropped to bench and plays when the game is slipping away.

So yes Elliot has been good but he's still just a slightly more skilled version on Tolman.

Oh I forgot another Chris Smith LMAO, the skinnier Aborignal version on Tolman.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
No! I have Hit the pair of them continually with every dart and spit I have aimed at them, and have never missed them along with their no1 Son and favorite coach.
I like your passion but please remember this is just footy.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bringing RT on after 25 instead of 50 isn’t gonna make the slightest difference to the outcome tonight. Just a cheap excuse for a whinge about the coach.

We don’t have cattle mate. That’s the reality of the situation.
And we saw a similar result with our old coach, Des this round. Take the stars out of Manly and his team concedes over 40 points.
Pay would be coach of the year if he had the players the top sides are bursting at the seams with. They just seem to be able to hang onto all their talent without breaching the cap. Remember how hard it was to keep our talent after we won in 2004? Suddenly, the Roosters had all the money in the world to go scalp hunting, while we were forced to release Thurston and Price before the cheering stopped. Mason, Anasta,and others were released soon after.

I didn't see the Bunnies forced to shed stars after their GF win, or the Chooks, Broncos, or Storm. I also don't remember the media staking out their training sessions and stalking their "Mad Mondays" looking for stories to sully their reputations. The dogs are kicked while down; and clubs have formed a union to ensure we don't get any of their talent when contracts expire. Yet look at how many talented players are at those same top sides, who started their careers at Canterbury.

When Pay get some decent players he will have a real chance to prove himself. That day will come - but watch how the player managers and salary cap exempt teams come sniffing for our best players.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Don't worry. We won't finish last.

I know this because the reason I speak of is currently in a car driving up from Melbourne.
With the fresh outbreaks in Vic, he will be forced to self isolate when he arrives in NSW. While he's in isolation, Politis will sneak into his hotel, and sign him up.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like your passion but please remember this is just footy.
No Nasheed my boy, It's no longer just footy , They have destroyed our club, Taken away our our pride, dishonored our colors, broken our balls & Stepped on our blue & white suede shoes , NO!, this is not just footy , " THIS IS WAR!" now go get your sling shot, we're gonna need you.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And we saw a similar result with our old coach, Des this round. Take the stars out of Manly and his team concedes over 40 points.
Pay would be coach of the year if he had the players the top sides are bursting at the seams with. They just seem to be able to hang onto all their talent without breaching the cap. Remember how hard it was to keep our talent after we won in 2004? Suddenly, the Roosters had all the money in the world to go scalp hunting, while we were forced to release Thurston and Price before the cheering stopped. Mason, Anasta,and others were released soon after.

I didn't see the Bunnies forced to shed stars after their GF win, or the Chooks, Broncos, or Storm. I also don't remember the media staking out their training sessions and stalking their "Mad Mondays" looking for stories to sully their reputations. The dogs are kicked while down; and clubs have formed a union to ensure we don't get any of their talent when contracts expire. Yet look at how many talented players are at those same top sides, who started their careers at Canterbury.

When Pay get some decent players he will have a real chance to prove himself. That day will come - but watch how the player managers and salary cap exempt teams come sniffing for our best players.
That day will never ever happen. 99% chance Pay won't be hear next year. Mark my words. He is fkn shit. End of story

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bottom of the ladder for a bottom of the ladder squad

Nothing to be shocked about