Bottle throw

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe they threw it like a banana peel to stop any Titan players giving chase

steveng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was sitting 2 rows away from them they were young adults not kids , the bottle was thrown as Fox ran past us

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There was some fucking idiots at the game today, more than usual
Really? Hopefully not a sign of things to come. Can I ask in what way? I’m always a fan of banter, yet there needs to be some wit involved

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard "remember to stay hydrated Foxxxxxxxx" as the bottle was thrown. Perhaps it's being taken out of context and the person who propelled the bottle was merely concerned about the lack of fluids Fox had consumed during the game.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Really? Hopefully not a sign of things to come. Can I ask in what way? I’m always a fan of banter, yet there needs to be some wit involved
The abuse of Tino was way over the top and seems to fire a lot of people up turning them into heroes all of a sudden. Two families near us with little kids actually moved seats because of idiots swearing and carrying on. The worst was this fat inbred looking woman with her own kids. Many season ticket holders will know who I’m referring to as she’s at most games.

A group of about 30 young guys with the shit haircuts, bumbags etc were itching for trouble in the stadium & stirring up security. After the game they were stopping cars & buses being pricks.

It just shits me. The club has come a long way since the trains getting smashed up etc and I don’t want fuckwits to give the media ammo again

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Fucking idiots. Ban them for life.

After the Souths game I saw two young fuckwits run onto the field to get tackled by security. They think they're being hero's but they get something like a 5k fine and banned from the stadium for a few years. I don't know what's wrong with people to even think about doing dumb shit like this.
Same thing happened today after the game when the boys were celebrating with fans.

I absolutely hate those little fucktard hektiks.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can remember a game against the Tigers many years ago when our winger (I think it we Ryan) got hit in the head with an empty tinni as he scored under the posts.
I remember that incident, although I thought it was Chris Mortimer who got hit

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1 in a million chance, but imagine if it hit him and he went down... Would have been filthy.