Boosty my man...

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a lot more truths that I like to shine a torch on. But people get so offended.

Why are there no new car dealerships in mt Druitt? Only old scrap car dealers.

The perfect correlation between renters and cigarettes

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Campbelltown is loaded with car dealerships and there’s tonnes of junky bogan renters out there just like Mt Druitt!

I don’t see the point in spending 40k on something that is going to lose around 10k just for starting it up and driving it off the showroom floor!

Also if you date women who are from poor countries they don’t care if you drive an outdated camry.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Basically the second option is more appealing in pretty much each example.

I wouldn't spend $250 on a belt (mine are like $25 jobs from DFO), but it will actually have some practically purpose (ie: holding up your daks) as opposed to a $250 "personal growth seminar".

The drinking and the supplements will both end up as urine. At least the alcohol will provide some entertainment.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
There are a lot more truths that I like to shine a torch on. But people get so offended.

Why are there no new car dealerships in mt Druitt? Only old scrap car dealers.

The perfect correlation between renters and cigarettes
Well as they say... "Come on out to Parramatta, and walk down Auto Alley"

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Campbelltown is loaded with car dealerships and there’s tonnes of junky bogan renters out there just like Mt Druitt!
Whilst true in suburbs like Leumeah, minto, airds, claymore and those junk areas, there are some people that think they are royalty amongst all the bums that buy in Harrington Grove, think their shit doesn't stink but it's a shit suburb next to claymore, full of concrete and snakes. They have to gate their suburb and have permanent security guards at the entrance points to keep the shit scum people from robbing them.

They drive up Narellan road and buy a new car thinking "does life get any better than this"?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whilst true in suburbs like Leumeah, minto, airds, claymore and those junk areas, there are some people that think they are royalty amongst all the bums that buy in Harrington Grove, think their shit doesn't stink but another truth.....it's a shit suburb next to claymore, full of concrete and snakes. They have to gate their suburb and have permanent security guards at the entrance points to keep the scum thieves out

They drive up Narellan road and buy a new car thinking "does life get any better than this"? There is even a Mercedes dealer to soak up the credit of these wannabes

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another truth... I was driving along and noticed walking across the road a man in his 20s , rough hair all over the shop, raggety clothes drinking a beer, walking with a jink in his step, I muttered under my breath "bastard"... Then I Thought to myself I'd bet anything he is no home owner..

Then I see him turn around and spit on the floor ... I thought to myself "see" a bum

I'm sure that was the truth

I wouldn't fight him though , he would be hungry, vicious, full of disease .. he would stick his head in places even a dog wouldn't put his foot

Last edited: