News Bookmakers tip Bulldogs for NRL wooden spoon

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we were far more likely to win the wooden spoon the last 2-3 years then for 2021 and somehow managed to avoid it

we still have struggles ahead of us but hopefully we are finally on the upward swing

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We $4 to make the top 8 also might be a good time to have a bet before we announce some big name signings for next year
I’m trying to find better odds on the 8 than $4 and will pounce. I’m confident but sadly I used to back us for the premiership every year for ages. That day will come again soon

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes me burn these predictions but if Barrett can make the players bounce with his passion then we have a great chance,if the players play to there beat anything is possible and no spoon ,show them scum bags and fire up bulldogs

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Turbo has gone down 2 seasons in a row no reason to see why that would change. If he misses 8 or more games at 26 dollars jeez that looks tempting. This season will be a bit different not going to have bottom 3 or 4 teams with only 3 or 4 wins. Penrith Melbourne and Storm will come back to the pack. No turbo and no Fanu bottom 4 for sure, even with Turbo Manly are no longer a top 8 team.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm surprised 'DNA' merchant Walters and his Broncos aren't favourites

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bookies got it all wrong with Broncos this year didn’t they. They were offering odds of $81 to finish with spoon. They ended up with the spoon

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bookies got it all wrong with Broncos this year didn’t they. They were offering odds of $81 to finish with spoon. They ended up with the spoon
That's what's good about Sport. These situations happen all the time. There are always one or two teams that do drastically better or worse than expected. I think betting odds are a good indication of where your expectations should be but anything's possible and I'd rather be/know I'm the underdog so the reward/high feels a lot better when we win/place nicely (whenever that is).

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dogs won't get the spoon next year unless Wakeham and Lewis play as halves in every game. They won't happen since TB is no idiot. Even if Flange gets a long term injury TB must prepare other players as backup other than those two.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cronullas overweight forwards struggled with the new rules this year. Will only get worse for Fatifa and co now Tolmans hogging hit ups.