News Bookmakers tip Bulldogs for NRL wooden spoon

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They need Trbo to play 3/4 of the season and in the back end as well as getting Faniu back (the poor F's had to play Levi at hooker). Losing AFB is massive too. I think they'll have a similar season to this year, either just inside or outside the eight.
I reckon bottom 4

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We won 3 this year and lost a hell of a lot of games by 6 or so points. There’s years teams have won 12 games to get to 7th or 8th. If we snag a couple of players I’d really like to think we could get close to that mark. Maybe it’s the blue and white goggles but I’m hopeful this year.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It'll be either Warriors or Dragons. Nathan Brown loves to win a wooden spoon and Dragons haven't improved their roster.
How the warriors are that high up the list baffles me. They'd be close to my selection for spoon

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has to be sharks or tigers i think titans and us big improvers and manly/roosters will go worse than people think

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They need Trbo to play 3/4 of the season and in the back end as well as getting Faniu back (the poor F's had to play Levi at hooker). Losing AFB is massive too. I think they'll have a similar season to this year, either just inside or outside the eight.
I don't think Fainu is coming back any time soon to be honest.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's probably a fair reflection of where most footy fans, especially punters, see the teams. We haven't bought any proven quality except Cotric, and the media pay's fuck all attention to the Dogs these days, unless it's something they can beat up into a scandal.

Anyway, fuck the market, I'm just happy to sit back in the off-season and enjoy the feel-good vibe about the Dogs that's slowly coming back.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We are monties for bottom four at this point.
How many positions left in the top 30?
Lewis = fucking shit.
Wakeham = absolute shit.
I hope Flanagan likes pressure & the world of expectation on his shoulders.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't think Fainu is coming back any time soon to be honest.
Well unless they can find a good hooker I don't see them doing anything.