News Bookies hand winless Dogs ultimate insult

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can guarentee if enough peenuts bet on this and there is a decent spread the dogs will get a miracle win it’s all to tender to betting agency’s sadly
Agreed. I'm surprised that the refs didn't absolutely wipe us out for a few more weeks while people loaded up on this. I get the feeling that would have been the intention.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes this is it. I have mentioned before, the refs will let us play a fair game after they know we cannot threaten the top 8 towards the end of the season after they have sucked the life out of us. Has been happening for a few years now. Just to add insult to injury from the corrupt organisation.
I keep saying this all the time. We can recruit Everyman and his dog, but it won't improve a thing as long as the refs keep stuffing us over.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I keep saying this all the time. We can recruit Everyman and his dog, but it won't improve a thing as long as the refs keep stuffing us over.
This is true, but we can help ourselves by not giving them easy opportunities to nail us.

Like staying on side... the ref gave us zero leniency in this area yesterday and it allowed them to deny Cotric a try last week