Bold predictions for this season

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think it is embarrassing selling hot dogs at ANZ to opposition supporters when our fans are fasting at Ramadan
Hey Nasheed, 1.we’re in Australia bud 2. our supporter base are not filled with one single religion 3. The hot dogs, food and beverages are there for the fans who are not in Ramadan and open to all supporters 4. I’ve said this multiple times, stop posting rubbish involving religion, race etc. it’s getting repetitive and is utter garbage.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do think a lot of the bulldogs predictions to go well were sincere.. I also think we should be doing better.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Some dumb shit from the usual donkeys has cost us 2 wins. Waddell, Allen and Flanagan have flopped. Kotoa, Floppa and Elliot should not be in firsts. You can’t predict that shit.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Imaging thinking a "bold predictions" thread is going to be filled with likely scenarios. That's the real stupidity. What a fuckwit he is.
A bold prediction is something that is against the odds, but the individual fundamentally thinks it will happen. You thought the Panthers would finish 10th so you are a donkey. Assassin thought our worst case scenario was making first week of finals, so he is also a donkey.

Ps. no need for the profanities, settle down.