Board Report Card

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks but don't think so.

The other reason is your stuff doesn't play on my phone. The last one I saw was your Kaz effort.
OK. That’s all fixed now but technical issues don’t appear to be your beef. Rest assured I’ll laugh at myself as much as anyone else. It’s been a busy day for you Wendy, lots of bleating, you must be tired :-).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
OK. That’s all fixed now but technical issues don’t appear to be your beef. Rest assured I’ll laugh at myself as much as anyone else. It’s been a busy day for you Wendy, lots of bleating, you must be tired :-).
Always tired of you dink :grinning:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They have been deathly silent, so they have failed miserably with no. 1. If they said that COVID was the reason, then why couldn't they do some video engagement?

Most of the others are long term strategies & we are coming from a VERY long way back. The club was stripped bare of everything including junior development & salary cap under the previous management / coach & that will take significant time to fix.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All good mate. I see the logic of the Pay extension at the time. Probably a bit of loyalty involved but everyone has 20/20 hindsight and no-one would’ve picked just how badly things have gone this year (I’m sure we’ll see some claims though :-)). We’ve actually retained most sponsors and obviously have a major backer now so all good there. Baz I’m sure has learned from his stint at Crookvale as head coach and has clearly contributed to the Pennies run this year. I didn’t even have them in my 8 this year! We’ll be OK - still 6 spots to firm up and they are talking to some players frequently mentioned on TK. Whether we get them remains to be seen but for mine the corner will very soon be turned. We won’t have a team full of superstars for 2021 but that was never the promise nor the goal - what we will have is improvement on our way to being a force again.
Mate the cynical thing about the Pay drama was the proposed Ben Anderson take over, please don't say there was no indication or proof that it was proposed, I know it was !!!
As for our major sponsor ( backer ) we all know they are getting a free ride in the first year and pay bugger all for the next two.
When the team was shredded in 2018 in order to deal with the players back ended payments the management were adamant the team rebuild will happen for the 2021 season, are they moving the goalposts now ???
I never expected to have a team of superstars, but did have expectation of having a team vying for at least the top 4 !
I am hoping Baz will be successful, in order for that to turn the corner everyone at the club will have to be on the same page !!!