News Board anger as Bulldogs director fails to mention pub ownership

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Channel 9 tried to get out of nrl deal . Channel 7 are trying to punt the cricket.

Not to mention the hospitality industry has been one of the hardest hit. I am actually amazed they forked out anything.

There have been some industries that have gone ok but they don’t need to sponsor. Not sure how the “Sorbent Bulldogs” would go
Sorbent should sponsor our supporter base.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They couldn't get a sponsor so one of the board members had to use his own business to save them. Amateur hour at belmore I tell you what....
Happens in lots of places - people bring their business interests and contacts into these positions. His own business? A 33% stake in 1 of 60 properties? So 0.00528% of ‘the business’. OK. :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Channel 9 tried to get out of nrl deal . Channel 7 are trying to punt the cricket.

Not to mention the hospitality industry has been one of the hardest hit. I am actually amazed they forked out anything.
You’re talking facts and reality.
That sort of thing doesn’t go down well on TK...

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
AJ would be the type to enjoy a few Shandies lol
Maybe Qantas can be swayed at becoming associated with our great club
We need to track down some influential people in the airline industry lol
I will chat to AJ about it over a few shandies.

A

Alexander the Great

Was Alexander the great a Macedonian poofter or child molester? Refesh my memory
None of those. Learn your history halfwit. He was a legend and we are proud to carry his DNA in our bloodline. We needed a strong Macedonian at the club the drain the swamp.

A

Alexander the Great

Happens in lots of places - people bring their business interests and contacts into these positions. His own business? A 33% stake in 1 of 60 properties? So 0.00528% of ‘the business’. OK. :-).
Its still his investment/interest. This is far worse than the Coffs harbour scandal to be honest.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Its still his investment/interest. This is far worse than the Coffs harbour scandal to be honest.
I disagree,
The issue is what @chisdog was saying,
Ballesty had the good oil on how desperate the board were for a PR win/sponsor. It was in his best interest to exploit this and short the deal. It helps him financially a little and is 'jobs do the boys' to his mates. We critise the Lebanese for this, and then they do the same!

The 500 figure is no accident. Its the lowest possible figure that wouldnt cause outrage at undermining the sleeve deal. if iy was BELOW the sleeve deal, then that would be too hard to explain away if exposed.
It is corruption.
how would MJ feel now? they stuck with us through thick n thin.

A

Alexander the Great

I disagree,
The issue is what @chisdog was saying,
Ballesty had the good oil on how desperate the board were for a PR win/sponsor. It was in his best interest to exploit this and short the deal. It helps him financially a little and is 'jobs do the boys' to his mates. We critise the Lebanese for this, and then they do the same!

The 500 figure is no accident. Its the lowest possible figure that wouldnt cause outrage at undermining the sleeve deal. if iy was BELOW the sleeve deal, then that would be too hard to explain away if exposed.
It is corruption.
how would MJ feel now? they stuck with us through thick n thin.
We need a riot.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t see how you can even compare the two.
An undeclared interest may be a matter of concern - this is not that, even the sensationalist article admits, along with the fact Ballesty was not involved in any of the negotiations. Storm in a teacup. Again.

A

Alexander the Great

Don’t see how you can even compare the two.
An undeclared interest may be a matter of concern - this is not that, even the sensationalist article admits, along with the fact Ballesty was not involved in any of the negotiations. Storm in a teacup. Again.
#bringbackdib

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s been much worse. Look at the sources and media. Don’t let it get to you
Regardless of media.. there is infighting & instability.. no one can deny that..

We have an attempted coup.. we have a Leagues club CEO that was just thrown out..

If that isnt instability & uncertainty i dont know what is?..

A

Alexander the Great

Regardless of media.. there is infighting & instability.. no one can deny that..

We have an attempted coup.. we have a Leagues club CEO that was just thrown out..

If that isnt instability & uncertainty i dont know what is?..

You would think so but they will tell you otherwise.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Furthermore if the sleeve deal sponsor knew that an extra 100k or so would get them front of jersey, I would be pissed if I was them, did they offer them the chance to be the major sponsor instead?