News Board anger as Bulldogs director fails to mention pub ownership

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You’re the one that mentioned it as a “excuse” so I was just running with it. You didn’t really make it clear what you were referring to. I’m not assuming it’s true I’m just saying if it is true it’s a terrible bit of management. I hope the club has covered their ass and included bonus clauses it’s what any board worth their salt would do it doesn’t deserve a pat on the back for mine if they have in fact done that.

Who knows how the Laundy’s want to use the club that’s their call. Its the club’s responsibility to squeeze as much money and advantages out of them let’s hope they have.
You likely saw a few other posters comments criticising the club for not having a partner between the Rashay’s deal coming unstuck and signing the Laundy’s and saying that the Rona was no excuse for not having a sponsor. That’s what I was referring to and frankly it’s laughable - anyone pulling large discretionary spend right now deserves a pat on the back because everything is going the other way - Qantas and the Wallabies case in point. Anyway we’ll see how it pans out and the numbers in the financial statements won’t lie.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Wasn't it reported originally when we got the sponsorship it was worth 2mil. The jersey was blank this year anyway so why not give them this year. Probably why you can't buy the jersey with sponsor on it.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You likely saw a few other posters comments criticising the club for not having a partner between the Rashay’s deal coming unstuck and signing the Laundy’s and saying that the Rona was no excuse for not having a sponsor. That’s what I was referring to and frankly it’s laughable - anyone pulling large discretionary spend right now deserves a pat on the back because everything is going the other way - Qantas and the Wallabies case in point. Anyway we’ll see how it pans out and the numbers in the financial statements won’t lie.
Maybe Qantas can be swayed at becoming associated with our great club
We need to track down some influential people in the airline industry lol
I will chat to AJ about it over a few shandies.

A

Alexander the Great

They couldn't get a sponsor so one of the board members had to use his own business to save them. Amateur hour at belmore I tell you what....

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So many on TK being sucked in by others especially media who want to destroy our club. It’s obvious they have an agenda. I will always stay loyal to the Doggies. Bring on 2021

Last edited:

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Channel 9 tried to get out of nrl deal . Channel 7 are trying to punt the cricket.

Not to mention the hospitality industry has been one of the hardest hit. I am actually amazed they forked out anything.

There have been some industries that have gone ok but they don’t need to sponsor. Not sure how the “Sorbent Bulldogs” would go

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Little dobber trouble make mentality, who gives a shit

A

Alexander the Great

They couldn't get a sponsor so one of the board members had to use his own business to save them. Amateur hour at belmore I tell you what....
Dib= Kia

Lynnette= who has a side business we can throw on the front of the jersey to get these Greeks and Lebanese off my back

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe Qantas can be swayed at becoming associated with our great club
We need to track down some influential people in the airline industry lol
I will chat to AJ about it over a few shandies.
Mate you’re nominated. Go get AJ! :-).