Round 4 (Dogs LOSE)- Bmoz on Wing
Round 5 (Dogs WIN)- Bmoz on wing
Round 6 (DOGS WIN)- Bmoz on wing
Round 7 (DOGS WIN)- Bmoz at FB
Round 8 (Dogs lose)- Bmoz at fb

Round 9 (Dogs win)- Bmoz at wing
Round 10 (Dogs Lose)- Bmoz at wing
Round 11 (Dogs lose)- bmoz at wing

5 out 9 times the dogs lost when BMOZ is on the wing (55% fail ). He has achieved 1 from 2 success at Fb this year (50% success rate).

In 2016- Bmoz only played Fb in 1 game (against Penrith- finals)- we lost- 0 from 1.

2015- Brett Morris played 18 games at fb. The bulldogs won 12 from 18 games he was at fb (this is a massive 67 PC success rate).

These statistics suggest something- When Bmoz is on the wing= the bulldogs lose. When Bmoz is at fullback- the bulldogs have a high chance of winning.

Who cares if he is fragile, who cares if he is injury prone- we need him at FB this year on the ASAPS.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Win percentage under Des Hasler on days ending with "Y" with 17 players playing???

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
4 from 7 = 57pc success rate, But, don't change the subject. we are talking BMOZ
I think the point being made there was that he was 3-0 at half and none at five eight...perhaps...he should be half not Mbye.

I love BMoz at fullback and agree he should be there. Hopoate is relatively safe and not much else there.
I never know where to play Hopoate actually, thankfully i dont get to choose anyway.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
4 from 7 = 57pc success rate, But, don't change the subject. we are talking BMOZ
I think he's only lost once at #7.
But yeah, back on topic ;-)

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly think hoppa is the better fullback anyway
The team as a whole is struggling and playing literally shit more than good, its not a bmoz at fullback thing that is holding brett back.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
A thread to say we have nearly the same win % with bmoz at fb or on the wing? Deep. Lol. Obviously its going to take some ppl time to warm to hopoate at fb. I personally think hes good there. His Sundays thing was the only issue i had with him, and now thats gone im happy.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The team as a whole is struggling and playing literally shit more than good, its not a bmoz at fullback thing that is holding brett back.
Agree, I think Hopoate is a better fullback anyway.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with you Legend23. Hopoate is our best fullback option. His ability to take the high ball under pressure is second to none as far as the Dogs are concerned and overall he would have to be one of the safest in he NRL.

Our defence isn't great but its pretty good. The things that stuffs us up are two parts of our attack.

1. There is no go forward from the dummy half. Therefore no forwards running the ball up hard and making metres that would put the defence on the back foot.

2. Matt Frawley doesn't get $750K a season but now he is our best half back who can actually get things moving in attack. Mbye is a running back, and a bloody good one, but as far as "organising" is concerned he'd be in trouble doing a shopping list for a BBQ cook up.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Question, who would be the highest paid wing in the NRL.
What's Brett on $600k.
Would be up there I think.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to agree with you Legend23. Hopoate is our best fullback option. His ability to take the high ball under pressure is second to none as far as the Dogs are concerned and overall he would have to be one of the safest in he NRL.

Our defence isn't great but its pretty good. The things that stuffs us up are two parts of our attack.

1. There is no go forward from the dummy half. Therefore no forwards running the ball up hard and making metres that would put the defence on the back foot.

2. Matt Frawley doesn't get $750K a season but now he is our best half back who can actually get things moving in attack. Mbye is a running back, and a bloody good one, but as far as "organising" is concerned he'd be in trouble doing a shopping list for a BBQ cook up.
Both points valid, its a shame we can all c this yet the ppl that matter r blind to the fact, secretly hoping we somehow land cronk if he continues to play i really wouldnt mind dumping whoever the f we need 2 to get him in the team for 2 yrs would pretty much garuntee us a premiership maybe 2

But thats being optimistic i like a combo of frawley and foran 4 nxt yr if thats the way we go.

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do a Tolman taking a hit up on the fourth statistic and then a standing with his back to the defence run around with Licha statistic.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2017:
Round 1 (DOGS LOSE)- BMoz on Wing-
Round 2 (DOGS LOSE)- BMoz on Wing-
Round 3 (DOGS WIN)- Bmoz on Wing
Round 4 (Dogs LOSE)- Bmoz on Wing
Round 5 (Dogs WIN)- Bmoz on wing
Round 6 (DOGS WIN)- Bmoz on wing
Round 7 (DOGS WIN)- Bmoz at FB
Round 8 (Dogs lose)- Bmoz at fb

Round 9 (Dogs win)- Bmoz at wing
Round 10 (Dogs Lose)- Bmoz at wing
Round 11 (Dogs lose)- bmoz at wing

5 out 9 times the dogs lost when BMOZ is on the wing (55% fail ). He has achieved 1 from 2 success at Fb this year (50% success rate).

In 2016- Bmoz only played Fb in 1 game (against Penrith- finals)- we lost- 0 from 1.

2015- Brett Morris played 18 games at fb. The bulldogs won 12 from 18 games he was at fb (this is a massive 67 PC success rate).

These statistics suggest something- When Bmoz is on the wing= the bulldogs lose. When Bmoz is at fullback- the bulldogs have a high chance of winning.

Who cares if he is fragile, who cares if he is injury prone- we need him at FB this year on the ASAPS.
Those stats don't help your argument. Lol.

Where's the stat on injuries conceded in each position?

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question, who would be the highest paid wing in the NRL.
What's Brett on $600k.
Would be up there I think.
And he has not done anything lately on the wing- all because he does not want to hurt his poor little knee by playing FB. $600k is way too much for a winger who only defends.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Frawley fullback and anyone else in the number nine Jersey and everything will change

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Frawley fullback and anyone else in the number nine Jersey and everything will change
Frawley at fullback? That's an interesting thought.

I think Frawley has got a "football head". And I'm not talking about its shape. Judging him on the try he scored against the Roosters he is able to read the game and be in the right position when it's needed. Looks like he has got plenty of speed as well. But... how good is he under the high ball and with a kick return?

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frawley at fullback? That's an interesting thought.

I think Frawley has got a "football head". And I'm not talking about its shape. Judging him on the try he scored against the Roosters he is able to read the game and be in the right position when it's needed. Looks like he has got plenty of speed as well. But... how good is he under the high ball and with a kick return?
No typo with Frawley in 7 a decent fullback and ...... is how it was meant to read

Status
Not open for further replies.