Blue_boost retiring from the internet.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
People call blue boost dumb but he is actually wise to not want to use the internet.
The internet is poison.
especially on discussion boards where a bunch of nobodies like us can come together and misinform each other.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I might copy and paste something I read online without properly fact checking?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I might copy and paste something I read online without properly fact checking?
Then as a consequence, you can rely on TK to set you straight and off we go with another thought provoking thread lol

If you are lucky you can get up to 100 or so pages of riveting information from both sides hehe.

That's the way we roll :grinning:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Then as a consequence, you can rely on TK to set you straight and off we go with another thought provoking thread lol

If you are lucky you can get up to 100 or so pages of riveting information from both sides hehe.

That's the way we roll :grinning:
All web boards and social media is the same
I’m right because it’s my opinion and what I believe and you’re wrong because it’s your opinion and what you believe.
There will always be miscommunication especially as long as man and woman keep interacting with each other.

for example a man will state his opinion in an affirmative manner and woman will say can you please stop yelling and being angry?

why do women always say that when you’re just saying what is on your mind?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
All web boards and social media is the same
I’m right because it’s my opinion and what I believe and you’re wrong because it’s your opinion and what you believe.
There will always be miscommunication especially as long as man and woman keep interacting with each other.

for example a man will state his opinion in an affirmative manner and woman will say can you please stop yelling and being angry?

why do women always say that when you’re just saying what is on your mind?
Do you use a nice tone tho when saying what's on your mind to her ;)