Blonde girl in tigers coaching box

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know who she is? I’ve been through the staff list on their website and can’t see her.

Hilarious as there were so many shots of the tigers coaching box in the last two weeks and I’m pretty sure it’s not cos they suck, she was the centre of the camera man’s shot LOL.

Absolute stunner and I know for sure I’m not the only one on this forum who was mirin hard at her.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You stalkers lol
I didn't see her so can't compare but I wanna know who the blonde is(and see her again)in the Tradies ad that was played often during rd1 on Nein the other week.
She is also a blonde anyone recall watching the ad im surprised noone else mentioned it? lol
There was that usual spud Honey Spadger and another i think regular dark haired chick in it too.

Not sure of the rating at that time of night but she umm made it MA viewing at least :tearsofjoy:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If anyone has pictures I’ll find out

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know who she is? I’ve been through the staff list on their website and can’t see her.

Hilarious as there were so many shots of the tigers coaching box in the last two weeks and I’m pretty sure it’s not cos they suck, she was the centre of the camera man’s shot LOL.

Absolute stunner and I know for sure I’m not the only one on this forum who was mirin hard at her.
I agree. Every time she on the tele I say something, the misses had enough now

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Again,
get me a good pic, and Ill ask the insider