News Bloke in the bar Reed Mahoney edition

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who is the Kemp pole smoker?
Denan Kemp is a former outside back that played for Brisbane the warriors and Dragons many years ago. In the few interviews he's done that I've seen with dogs players, he can't help but try to remind people that he played in the NRL at some point as well. Really pisses me off. The players are actually pretty relaxed with him, but the interviews drag out with him wanting to relive his own career.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
There’s only one Roy and HG and these blokes prove it.

Trying the same inflections and innuendo’s and falling flat on their faces. The bloke in the middle particularly is trying to think he’s Roy.

Give it up boys, you ain’t got it. Fucking very unfunny failures.
Different times. I personally can't stand Roy and HG around Origin and actually leave the room during their segment. I like Kemp when he's serious but he does have a weird side to him I'll agree with that.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If in doubt Al don't watch is my advice, same as Assassin this shit just doesn't interest me and i dont know any of these knobjockeys so they can get forked i'll spend my time watching anything else, hello Mimi Mcpherson video anyone??
Just did a search for a Mimi Mcpherson video. Only thing that showed up on a google search was an old vid shot on a potato camera. Is that what you were talking about?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Different times. I personally can't stand Roy and HG around Origin and actually leave the room during their segment. I like Kemp when he's serious but he does have a weird side to him I'll agree with that.
This. Roy and HG are not funny unless you’re a crusty boomer lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Denan Kemp is a former outside back that played for Brisbane the warriors and Dragons many years ago. In the few interviews he's done that I've seen with dogs players, he can't help but try to remind people that he played in the NRL at some point as well. Really pisses me off. The players are actually pretty relaxed with him, but the interviews drag out with him wanting to relive his own career.
Oh I remember that dud. Can't play footy, can't commentate on footy.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just did a search for a Mimi Mcpherson video. Only thing that showed up on a google search was an old vid shot on a potato camera. Is that what you were talking about?
It was copied from a copy of a copy of a copy etc etc if you know what i mean i had the treble Pam and Tommy, Mimi and Debbie Burn

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't mind Kempy and the Bloke podcasts. However his bias towards Broncos is insane and he always tries to tell people he played NRL, all 42 games or whatever.

In saying that, I think his episodes with Hello Sport is utter trash. Neither is funny or witty and they spend majority of time talking about dicks and blokes fucking blokes.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't mind Kempy and the Bloke podcasts. However his bias towards Broncos is insane and he always tries to tell people he played NRL, all 42 games or whatever.

In saying that, I think his episodes with Hello Sport is utter trash. Neither is funny or witty and they spend majority of time talking about dicks and blokes fucking blokes.
Wtf

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The video has been copied to death I guess so the quality isn't great and wasn't to start with supporting your potato cam theory, though it is quite clear enough as i recall, she was a "hippy" type that's for sure lol.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the wrong era is the young fella mate lol although he and others may say the opposite..
I've been listening to Roy & HG since they used to do their 3 hour program on Saturday arvos on Triple J when I was in high school. There was nothing else like their level of satire back then. Roy would have these epic 20+ minute rants about the NRL, the South Coast News which was a read by an actual news reader every week that reported on a happenings in a fictional south coast town where all rugby league players went to retire, their legendary calls of state of origin games.

Their latest podcast still has it's moments. Roy is still pretty funny, HG less so. Their idea for a new NRL reality show Love At First Flush was particularly funny.

But we live in different times, where a couple of wankers are apparently funny.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I've been listening to Roy & HG since they used to do their 3 hour program on Saturday arvos on Triple J when I was in high school. There was nothing else like their level of satire back then. Roy would have these epic 20+ minute rants about the NRL, the South Coast News which was a read by an actual news reader every week that reported on a happenings in a fictional south coast town where all rugby league players went to retire, their legendary calls of state of origin games.

Their latest podcast still has it's moments. Roy is still pretty funny, HG less so. Their idea for a new NRL reality show Love At First Flush was particularly funny.

But we live in different times, where a couple of wankers are apparently funny.
Yeah wankers like Roy and HG and any other opinion is wrong lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah wankers like Roy and HG and any other opinion is wrong lol
Different strokes for different folks aye..I think those dills Hindy and Fletch are funny enough but their from the better era as well lol