News Bloke in the bar Reed Mahoney edition

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on this video looks like the Eels fans will have a float in the Mardi Gras next year.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There’s only one Roy and HG and these blokes prove it.

Trying the same inflections and innuendo’s and falling flat on their faces. The bloke in the middle particularly is trying to think he’s Roy.

Give it up boys, you ain’t got it. Fucking very unfunny failures.

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kemp just just constantly sucks up to any players he interviews
I dont like Brooks as a player but the amount of shit he cops from the Bloke podcast is insane! They're so scared to speak about any players he interviews.
He seems to hate the dogs.
I love how when we start to address their spine argument they still find a way to hate us

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who are these unfunny fucks?

PS why is it must see? Couldn't go past the first 3 mins and their bullshit window "jokes"
Unfortunately I watched the whole thing and wound up in a bad mood by the end. Was waiting for the must see part. Should have gone with my gut instinct and not opened it. I hate Kemp without those two offsiders thinking they're funny with dick comments poured on thick. They'd have been stars of the playground at school with that segment. But as an adult I find it groanworthy.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Unfortunately I watched the whole thing and wound up in a bad mood by the end. Was waiting for the must see part. Should have gone with my gut instinct and not opened it. I hate Kemp without those two offsiders thinking they're funny with dick comments poured on thick. They'd have been stars of the playground at school with that segment. But as an adult I find it groanworthy.
Who is the Kemp pole smoker?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If in doubt Al don't watch is my advice, same as Assassin this shit just doesn't interest me and i dont know any of these knobjockeys so they can get forked i'll spend my time watching anything else, hello Mimi Mcpherson video anyone??