Blayney In for Koops

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
Reece gets another chance this weekend. what your thoughts on him being called up over other players? who do you think deserved a chance who mayb hasnt this year?

charbel

D0M:N8R
Reaction score
Late Mail for NRL Rd 26

CANBERRA v BULLDOGS at Canberra Stadium, Sunday 2.05pm
SUSPENDED Bulldogs reserve Nick Kouparitsas has been replaced by Reece Blayney. Canberra coach Neil Henry has finalised his squad, omitting Ben Jones and Cy Lasscock. "Terry Campese is recovering from his hamstring - he should be better than he was last week,'' said Henry. The Bulldogs have a great record in Canberra - they have not lost there since 2003. "I'm expecting a team that wants to finish on a good note,'' Henry said of his rivals. "They'll be looking forward to getting out there and trying to get a win for a lot of reasons ... to get off the bottom...''

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24294564-5001023,00.html

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
ide rather have Daniel Harrisson in... but you dont always get what you want... I dont think ive seen blayney play...

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Good luck to the kid, i don't think he faired too well the last time he played FG but lets hope the experience has made him a better man

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Considering Koups was the backup hooker for Corey I think reece is a good choice.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ide rather have Daniel Harrisson in... but you dont always get what you want... I dont think ive seen blayney play...
Harrison will get his shot next season for sure! This week Toyota Cup should be the clubs Number 1 priority!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Koups was only gunna play hooker anywaya, i dont think it'll affect how much we get beat by at all.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
What has danny williams done wrong? He hasnt been given a chance by Folkes..Hope Moore gives him an opportunity.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
What has danny williams done wrong? He hasnt been given a chance by Folkes..Hope Moore gives him an opportunity.
Purely down to the amount of hair gel. It gets onto the ball after a while!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.