dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Terror in the stands.
I have to tell this story...
Last summer I was at Cronulla beach I noticed none other than Jason Stevens only meters away from me, I walked up to him and said Gday starting a long conversation about football, I admitted my respect for his playing ability at the same time I let him know that he copped a roasting or two from me, we both laughed.
He asked, do you flow the Sharks ?
You should have seen the look on his face when I replied, no the Bulldogs
With a panic look in his eyes he said...It was terrifying playing at Belmore, the fence is so close to the touchline it felt as if the crowd were about to jump the fence at any minute.
I replied...Yes we are a very passionate bunch.
Do you think that was Terror in the Stands ? :fearscream::tearsofjoy::grinning:

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Guys don't overreact. That white bag was most likely a bag of sugar. Remember sugar gives you energy and probably made Munster hyperactive to dance on that table. It happens all the time with my kids

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Even if Cheese was simply signed and was coming to the Bulldogs next year he would be Front page news for days.

Reported as Bulldogs new signing has done this or that.
Like when someone that played with the dogs years ago gets done for something. They will report it as former bulldog and the photo will be in the Bulldog jersey.

The double standards around reporting are a disgrace.
Bulldogs and a Bomb I will never forget.. Proper defamation but we did nothing.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The story, so far at least, is receiving very little mainstream media attention. I can only imagine the hysteria if it was us involved. But, I guess we'll see how it pans out.
It was the main story in Brisbane.