Official Blake Green signs with Bulldogs

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate it doesn’t matter how much money you’ve got when there’s very few players available. AND - if we overpaid again like we did on Foran we get ourselves back into the same situation. This is part of emerging from the pain - the cap is fixed for 2021, the coaching sorted, now have to keep the money ready to snare the talent as soon as they’re free.
but because we have been cellar dwellers for the last 3 years, we will have to pay overs to get quality players. That's just how the system works.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s speculation that foran wont resign.
Maybe Foran and green combo?
Or ain’t gonna happen

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok bare with me guys as much as we are disgraced at this signing we gotta ask ourselves have there been any quality on the market this year and also in reggies not playing we can’t uncover any diamonds in the rough if we put a positive spin on it we’ve done pretty well on getting cotric, Thompson and an experienced half who has a good relationship with Barrett in green...... now u name anyone that could be available as “fillers” to get us to 2022 when we have even more ppl coming off contract within our club and also from other clubs which have players in positions we need..... our rebuild isn’t going to be like our 2009-2010 it’s going to be a slower process but be patient ALOT of bad decisions in the past have hurt us for years and things the club couldn’t have predicted
I think some others would have preferred the club waited then find that we were stuck with the same lot minus Foran. Then they would have screemed more.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I would have kept foran over him fuck this is laughable what next we re-sign Holland or Montoya what a joke
Would u prefer we gave Foran a multi year contract to keep him? I dont. Based on his history Foran is no more than a 1 year at a time player. Pretty shit luck green got a major injury a week after signing him.

Since green would have been cheap I expect we still have money for other signings.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately we are the new Parramatta / Newcastle.

We have to accept that this board is out of depth and have wasted 2 years where the rebuild could of gained momentum.

2021 is another complete rebuild. So it will take 2 or 3 years from then.
At least..

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cotrics probably on the phone to his manager now saying "Home sick, tell Lynne I'm already home sick"

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is unbelieve. Un fucking believable!!! Who is responsible for this fucking shit??? Blake fkn green hasn't done shot in 10 years. I'd rather re-sign kasiano and play him at 7.
I hear Tony Williams is still available!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Somebody get on the phone with Matt burton and tell him we’ve got the number 6 jersey waiting for him and if he declines then he’s a fuckwit for turning down a first grade opportunity

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Does this prove finally that I have the inside info!? Told you this would play out

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Somebody get on the phone with Matt burton and tell him we’ve got the number 6 jersey waiting for him and if he declines then he’s a fuckwit for turning down a first grade opportunity
Yeah I just got off the phone with him. He wasn't impressed.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So are you suggesting we signed him because he’s last man standing (sort of on one leg now)?

Or

Are we signing him because we think he will get us closer to a premiership?

We need to build a dynasty through youth and let them grow and have veterans around them and we have enough of them already to go out and get more.
Sorry but you are talking rubbish.

1. He wasn’t on one leg when we signed him. We cant pull the offer now
2. We are nowhere near a premiership. Bottom of the 8 is our goal for next year. Anyone who doesn’t think so has less than no idea about football
3. We have enough veterans ?? Do you even watch the game

Answer the question.Who would you sign ????