Official Blake Green signs with Bulldogs

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perhaps, But I would rather pay overs even for 1 year to get Maloney until whatever the real target is available. Seriously mate, I am an optimist that that is a shit signing even if the prick was fit. At least Maloney has big game experience, played and won GFS and SOO. Blake Green is very average and hardly inspiring for our young blokes, sounds more like a knee jerk reaction from the club after Foran told us thanks for all the cash and "see ya"..
Mate thats the exact opposite of being an optimist

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't agree with this signing but it seems like it was done before he got injured. Plus he seems to play more games than Foran.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah, you're probably right but we can't get hung up in that. They needed to deal with the here and now
I'm so exhausted, can't believe the state of this club. They had TIME to prepare yet left things late and tried to sign Foz on a cut-price deal...Foz rejects and the club doesn't counter offer despite a certain someone that's joining us next season asking the club to and we panic and end up with Green.

If only we signed HOLBROOK at the time like a few of us wanted, he was one of the few things I felt confident in yet instead we fucked around with Pay for another year because the club can't manage their finances and get their shit sorted...

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty sure the plan was to keep the $3m thief. Couldn’t agree to reasonable terms and looks like he’s found another sucker to top up his super. Not much else the club can do the way I see it - we can’t have just kids in the halves next year...
Mate, that asshole was always going to dis us unless he got a fat deal. All this talk about being grateful and wanting to repay us was bullshit and the club should have known it. I am really getting sick of watching us react all the time instead of planning and executing.

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
am i the only one that doesn’t mind this ? idk why i don’t but i just don’t

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm so exhausted, can't believe the state of this club. They had TIME to prepare yet left things late and tried to sign Foz on a cut-price deal...Foz rejects and the club doesn't counter offer despite a certain someone that's joining us next season asking the club to and we panic and end up with Green.

If only we signed HOLBROOK at the time like a few of us wanted, he was one of the few things I felt confident in yet instead we fucked around with Pay for another year because the club can't manage their finances and get their shit sorted...
Do you reckon Holbrook>Barrett?

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
1 thing with him he can organise a side,has better legs than foran and is experienced

Reactions: ATT

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As much as we all want a superstar signing announcement, this makes sense. He's actually been playing well before his injury and is more than capable of actually being a primary playmaker unlike Foran who as good as he is, doesn't handle the ball as much as what you'd want from someone with his experience and pay packet. We need experience in the halves now and we shouldn't be committing to either Green or Foran long term.

Hopefully we can lure Burton or someone similar next season but if not, we needed a contingency plan rather than being held to ransom by Foran and his management. Barrett is more than likely planning a complete revamp of the spine in 2022.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, that asshole was always going to dis us unless he got a fat deal. All this talk about being grateful and wanting to repay us was bullshit and the club should have known it. I am really getting sick of watching us react all the time instead of planning and executing.
I agree all that talk was crap unless attached to a fat new deal. We’re sensible not to have been suckered into anything longer than a year. I also doubt Foz was the only iron in the fire - but if we can’t snare who we really want for ‘21 and the original ‘placeholder’ is also moving on, not much choice.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pigs arse. Being an optimist does not mean blindly following no matter what. Its a re active rather than pro active stance by the club so I dont see how its glass half full??
Hey, don't be negative..