Blake Ferguson

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
NRL star Blake Ferguson and pregnant heiress partner split
The secret of NRL star Blake Ferguson’s break-up with his pregnant partner has been revealed after their wedding was called off.

Tyson Otto
tottodtsport

FEBRUARY 15, 20219:00AM

Dominique Moraitis on Instagram and Blake Ferguson on the training field.Source:Instagram
Blake Ferguson’s wedding with heiress Dominique Moraitis has been cancelled after reports their relationship has broken down.
The pregnant granddaughter of Nick Moraitis and his multimillion fruit and vegetable empire was credited as being one of the reasons Ferguson turned his life around in recent years.
Their relationship appeared a fairytale last year when they announced their engagement in May and celebrated their pregnancy news in November.
However, just weeks after announcing they were expecting in 2021, the couple are reported to have gone their separate ways at the end of 2020, according to The Daily Telegraph.
Australian boxer — and the cousin of the Parramatta winger — Anthony Mundine confirmed the news over the weekend that Ferguson has moved out since the split and is now living with Mundine in his Sydney mansion while he attempts to pick up the pieces.
Watch Live & On-Demand coverage of NRL pre-season trial matches on Kayo. New to Kayo? Get your 14-day free trial now & start streaming instantly >
Blake Ferguson and Dominique Moraitis on the red carpet of the 2019 Dally M Awards.

Blake Ferguson and Dominique Moraitis on the red carpet of the 2019 Dally M Awards.Source:News Corp Australia
Blake Ferguson at the end of the 2020 NRL season.

Blake Ferguson at the end of the 2020 NRL season.Source:Getty Images
The report claims Ferguson is devastated about the break-up.
The couple first started dating in 2019.
“He is actually living with me at the moment,” Mundine said.

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

“He is family so I will always be there for him. I am here to support and guide him in any way I can. I am helping him get to a good space.”
There were clear signs the couple had hit the skids late last year when Moraitis purged her Instagram account of any picture she shared alongside Ferguson.
Supplied image of Blake Ferguson and former partner Dominique Moraitis.

Supplied image of Blake Ferguson and former partner Dominique Moraitis.Source:Supplied
It leaves Ferguson in a messy place while he heads into an NRL season juggling his former partner’s pregnancy and the responsibilities of being a father to his other sons Harlo and London, with his former partner Bianca Menniti.
The 30-year-old is also out of contract at the end of 2021 and is looking for one final big-money deal having reportedly been told by Parramatta at the end of 2020 that the club does not want to re-sign him.
His reported $1.5 million deal expires in November.
Ferguson has in recent years got his life back together after hitting rock bottom in 2014.
Following a series of off-field incidents, including being charged and later convicted over the indecent assault of a woman at a nightclub, Ferguson was banned from the NRL and sat out an entire season as he completed counselling and a clinical support program.

FOXSPORTS1:23
Sharks pursue Bellamy for coaching director role
NRL: Cronulla have emerged as a contender for the services of Melbourne Storm coach Craig Bellamy, with the Sharks hoping to make him the coaching director.

He turned his life around suring his time with the Sydney Roosters and the change was obvious to his former teammates, including NSW State of Origin Captain Boyd Cordner, who congratulated Ferguson on the changes he had made to his life off the field since he began dating Moraitis.
“He seems like he’s got his life in order, he’s got a lovely partner and he seems to be happy and content,” Cordner said in 2019.
“His footy hasn’t wavered.”
Ferguson said before the 2020 season: “She keeps me on my toes. If I get a little confident, she’ll drop me down a couple of notches.”

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s gonna go off the rails. Sacked mid season is my prediction
If he's got Mundane in his ear he'll be looking for a new gig with an inflated price tag no doubts.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
She was too much of a women for the cocksucker Fergo to handle. Send this goomah to Uncle Paulie, I'll show her how an Italian Stallion can tame a women

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Should have fixed that nose lol. In all seriousness though wtf I'm over this soap opera bullshit excuse for Rugby league News.... Bring on R1

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ditto here Alan another zero fucks given story "TK weekly" some of the shit that gets put up on site...