Blake Ferguson sexual assault *CONFIRMED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Strong word coming out that Fergo is in the shit for a sexual assault incident in Cronulla last night. Dugan was also present. Watch this space..

Hope its true, Fergusons a ****

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Strong word coming out that Fergo is in the shit for a sexual assault incident in Cronulla last night. Dugan was also present. Watch this space..

Hope its true, Fergusons a ****
You hope someone got sexually assaulted?

Fucking hell you are a special kind of idiot.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive heard this too if true what a dumb ****

silva

Utility
Reaction score
dragons will be even more screwed if dugan cant play lol

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You hope someone got sexually assaulted?

Fucking hell you are a special kind of idiot.
It is what it is. I wouldn't wish that incident upon anyone. Just hope Ferguson is rubbed out cos he's a stain

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
I call total bullshit. I doubt that on the night of being announced for the Blues, Dugan and Ferguson would go out and sexually assault some chick. Surely, just surely, they would have a little bit more brains than that. Dugan has been going very good for the past month and spoke very well on the Sunday Footy Show. Ferguson has been tearing shit up as well. It just wouldn't make sense.

Also, for those that dislike players personally, why? What do you know of them beyond their actions on the field?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wishing someone was sexually assaulted? yeah good character bra..... If fergo truely has done something wrong then thats his stupid decision but personally It will probably be another blown up story by a journo where a girl has been taken home or vice versa and just wants some attention, only positive to this in my opinion is the fact qld and its fans would benefit from this..

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All over my facebook feed breaking news something happened in NSW origin camp. FML doesn't look good for NSW. The one year we have a chance to beat QLD all this shit happens.

What a joke if true, he should be banned. Any sexual assault on a female is disgusting low life pussy. If he was locked up in Silverwater or Goulburn jail he would be the first to get shanked.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fox sports news ticker reporting 2 NSW Origin stars taken away from the team, might be the cruiser sisters Dugan and Ferguson

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I call total bullshit. I doubt that on the night of being announced for the Blues, Dugan and Ferguson would go out and sexually assault some chick. Surely, just surely, they would have a little bit more brains than that. Dugan has been going very good for the past month and spoke very well on the Sunday Footy Show. Ferguson has been tearing shit up as well. It just wouldn't make sense.

Also, for those that dislike players personally, why? What do you know of them beyond their actions on the field?
This is Dugan and Ferguson we're talking about... They've got about 3 brain cells between them.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently Dugan was there but not involved. Fergo never should have been picked. Absolute fuck wit and not deserving of any rep jumper

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone that has seen any of fergo's interviews would know that he is a total dipshit

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparantely ferguson groped a chics breasts and groin like big deal ffs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apparently Dugan was there but not involved. Fergo never should have been picked. Absolute fuck wit and not deserving of any rep jumper
Dugan could of stopped him tbh, as if you let your mate sexually abuse a girl, I would of put him through a wall to stop the dirty ****

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know its not right but im saying they are making it out like its rape get over yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.