Blake Ferguson Retires

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeh same, so will he play for the Waratahs next season i guess?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Very few Union players in the world make more money than an average NRL first grader. Unless he makes it for the Wallabies, its not a great move financially (if that is any part of the motivation).

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
Dream on Fergo.........just who are you going to force out of a very young and reasonably stable wallabies side.........Korobeiti is one of the hardest runners and does more than Fergo can at his age.....on the other wing you have Andrew Kellaway, who is one of the finds of the season so far and very talented.....then there is Jordan Petaia....then.........not an easy task to walk straight into the wallabies squad after 1 year of playing the code. Good luck, but highly unlikely.....

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Great winger on his day, good luck to him.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I reckon he'll make it... Most NRL cross overs do. Ask Eto Nabuli.
WHO?? lol
Phark me. The bloke currently plays for the Wentworthville Magpies... and actually play for the Wallabies?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder why Austrlian rubgy is shit. And yes, I spelled rubgy correctly.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The game has lost a true flog today....this is truly a sad day....for the ARU. Good riddance.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very few Union players in the world make more money than an average NRL first grader. Unless he makes it for the Wallabies, its not a great move financially (if that is any part of the motivation).
After seeing your post and i did a quick search and damn it’s not great. I’m surprised more union players don’t come across to play league

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Knights should buy him, don't they need a winger?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After seeing your post and i did a quick search and damn it’s not great. I’m surprised more union players don’t come across to play league
I think the talent levels of European RU players are similar to the ESL players... their skills probably wouldn't cut it in the NRL.