News Blake Ferguson arrested in Japan with nose candy

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is it actually possible that no one thought to sit this bloke down and talk him through the legal system in Japan and what kind of mess he'd get in for causing trouble, let alone drugs? No one? Not a family member? His agent? Someone in Japanese Rugby? Even a short summary like what @south of heaven provided above?

It is really really hard to believe that no gave him some pretty careful instructions.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we're kidding ourselves by thinking other clubs have drug problems/cultures but not ours. For one, Ogden was picked up with coke a couple of months back. Secondly enough players from various clubs have been picked up over the years indicating its a competition wide problem, and one that i'd suggest is far more prevalent in professional sport than in general society due to the players high wages, high profiles, cavalier attitudes, drug/alcohol testing policies, weight considerations.
I didnt think that for a minute

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The daily telucrap can exclusively reveal that Blake got into an altercation with this man over the legitimacy of vodka cruises being mans drink. It is believed blake will plead unguilty to all charges under the mental health act subsection 6.9 - lady beverages

images (37).jpeg

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it actually possible that no one thought to sit this bloke down and talk him through the legal system in Japan and what kind of mess he'd get in for causing trouble, let alone drugs? No one? Not a family member? His agent? Someone in Japanese Rugby? Even a short summary like what @south of heaven provided above?

It is really really hard to believe that no gave him some pretty careful instructions.
I think he is 31 years old so...

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, he's fucked. Not just several years prison for cocaine possession, but for the assault as well (which is greatly frowned upon in Japan). Career over for sure now.

There's a reason the country has a very low crime rate, they are serious on crime (even relative minor offences).

The only question here, is how the hell Fingersin got himself a visa to work / gain entry to Japan in the first place.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep, he's fucked. Not just several years prison for cocaine possession, but for the assault as well (which is greatly frowned upon in Japan). Career over for sure now.

There's a reason the country has a very low crime rate, they are serious on crime (even relative minor offences).

The only question here, is how the hell Fingersin got himself a visa to work / gain entry to Japan in the first place.
The problem is I don't think he realises in Japan once you're charged, that's it. Japan holds a 99.9% conviction rate or something.

A lawyer in Japan isn't there to argue your case, their legal system works very differently you're pretty much convicted the moment you're charged. A lawyer in Japan exists to beg for forgiveness, and you're also meant to apologise profusely over any of your charges. Denying any charge in Japan will just get frowned upon even more so by the judge, depending on the assaults amount of cocaine he'll be doing jail, best case he gets deported the day after court. Needless to say he won't be playing there, or ever attending Japan as a country again.

Never met a sport with more braindead idiots.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The problem is I don't think he realises in Japan once you're charged, that's it. Japan holds a 99.9% conviction rate or something.

A lawyer in Japan isn't there to argue your case, their legal system works very differently you're pretty much convicted the moment you're charged. A lawyer in Japan exists to beg for forgiveness, and you're also meant to apologise profusely over any of your charges. Denying any charge in Japan will just get frowned upon even more so by the judge, depending on the assaults amount of cocaine he'll be doing jail, best case he gets deported the day after court. Needless to say he won't be playing there, or ever attending Japan as a country again.

Never met a sport with more braindead idiots.
Even to get valium in there i had to have letters and shit from drs and was shitting myself lol

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
“I can’t explain it … like I went and golfed with Jared, Aubo and Friendy, and Nick Politis was ringing them. He is over in LA on a business trip at the moment and he is ringing them up just to see how they are.

“And they spoke with so much passion about the club … I think the best thing about the Roosters, bro, they are about your life, not your footy.

“Like, they want you to be set for life. They don’t want you to walk away with nothing from rugby league.
This is ageing well, I guess a prison sentence isn't nothing for Finchy and Fergo.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha, for all those that are replying to this thread linking ro the bulldogs

You can rest better now, channel 7 news just reported the Blake Ferguson story with vision of Blake scoring against the dogs... well done channel 7