News Blake Ferguson arrested in Japan with nose candy

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Japan seems like a bunch of dickheads oh wow he had a bit of coke get over it you all have as well.. If he was importing 1000’s of kilos okay yeah but who on here hasn’t done a line?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Japan seems like a bunch of dickheads oh wow he had a bit of coke get over it you all have as well.. If he was importing 1000’s of kilos okay yeah but who on here hasn’t done a line?
The Japanese thinking is that if they arrest and prosecute users then the drug syndicates will have less people to sell to. Plus, with gaol time looming, they have a lot more leverage with the users to reveal who they bought from and so on up the chain. It actually seems to work.

Me.

Always a Bulldog

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Sorry but everytime someone mentions coke this is what I think of thanks to our very own @south of heaven

Fucking exactly that. 100k better of put into doing renos huge fucking holiday car whatever anything but that.
Fuck even lay out 10k smash a bunch of hookers in the ring , go to japan eat a $1000 dollar steak smash a few hookers in the ring , eat whale meat. Jump across to south America buy a wheelbarrow full of coke and an armfull of hookers smash them in the ring .get home buy a pizza watch lord of the rings jerk off , go back to work thinking well i just blew the fuck out 100k but it sure as fuck was better than spending 100k on molans fucking finger

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
is he? is there any news on a court date?
Nah they keep him till he says im guilty ,they can change the charge now its been over 23 days and hold him another 23days,i thought they would of deported him by now but maybe covid ,maybe he is being a **** who knows but it would be a major shock to him ,if they decide to go hard on him he is fucked

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
wow thats been a while. wonder if he'll be deported
He’ll need a ducking good lawyer to get deported.

There is a podcast called the Good club and the first episode is an Aussie guy who was caught with an empty baggy in his pocket in Japan.

I 100% recommend listening to it and it will paint a description of exactly what Ferguson is going through right now.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’ll need a ducking good lawyer to get deported.

There is a podcast called the Good club and the first episode is an Aussie guy who was caught with an empty baggy in his pocket in Japan.

I 100% recommend listening to it and it will paint a description of exactly what Ferguson is going through right now.
I just had a search on Spotify and Google and couldn't find it

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just had a search on Spotify and Google and couldn't find it
Watched a bit of stuff on japanese prisons ,seems like every second of your day is very structured and would not be at all fun. 2 months on and hasnt even gone to trial and then there's the language barrier .