News Blake Ferguson arrested in Japan with nose candy

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
“The reason we chased him was because he showed last year he was playing the game at a very high level and he scored some great tries [for Parramatta],” Cheika told the Herald in November.
“He’s a real thinker of the game.
Dunno who Cheika was talking to, but it couldn't have been Ferguson.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This Is what I can't understand....

If you want to rack up, go to Cancun or South America FFS.

Or our limo ;)
Shit. We've got a special limo service going in Thailand. Even had one in Malaysia recently. Good times were had.

Sure, we had to dump a guy in a nearby river but the sign clearly says on the window of the limo "We're not responsible for your well-being once you enter the limo of no return. If you can't handle the white stuff, then it's best not even to try."

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
and this doesn’t really surprise me, I mean they all get a good shot …the ones that make it go on to have a great career , but the moronic ones always mess it up!!! You can pick em as well lol.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
crosses Asia off travel list
Bad move fuxk the drugs stigma there are far better "highs" over there.
I sense you like sex(and ladyboys)hence Thailand is a must do Marley :tearsofjoy: , scrap what I said before about once you have had black..insert once you have had slanted pussy...places like Vietnam too, the Phillippines is reportedly pretty good though the chicks are a bit less attractive there I think.
Bonus could be(yes it would take a bit of time and money of course)but you could even import one?
For every 5 or 6 epic fails there is 1 good result achieved :laughing: first rule #dontimportabarslut.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Let me rephrase that for you.

You simple don't GET CAUGHT doing drugs anywhere in Asia
Also do it in a country you can easily bribe police. So literally anywhere but Singapore and Japan. One of these places will actually hang you for it.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LINK: Japan club could fold after Ferguson drug charge

Blake Ferguson's ill-fated decision to possess drugs while in Japan could lead to his former Japanese club to fold.

The former NRL star, 31, was sacked on January 2 just months after signing with the Green Rockets after being found with cocaine by police following an altercation.

The domino effect of Ferguson's actions could be lethal for several involving the club.
1641374490144.png
Former Wallabies coach Michael Cheika, who was announced as the director of rugby of the NEC Green Rockets last year and was a key driver in signing Ferguson, is under pressure to hold onto his job.

The Green Rockets issued a statement to confirm the new recruit had been sacked but there were real fears the club would have to fold as a result of the embarrassment caused to the game and country.

Japan has a "zero tolerance" attitude to drugs and drug charges can carry prison sentences of up to five years.

Australians working for the club in Japan have fears they may be out of a job because of the incident.

According to one Japanese source, the club has discussed folding at board level.

One coach in Japan said "traditional clubs and big companies would pull their team out of the competition".

In recent years a number of rugby players have been handed suspended sentences, while the Top League competition was suspended in 2020 after Toyota Verblitz, who had just announced former All Blacks coach Steve Hansen as their director of rugby, had two players face similar charges.

The Green Rockets even took responsibility for not providing enough educational resources to prevent an incident from occurring.

"It must be said that the efforts to inform newly contracted players of the situation were insufficient, and we solemnly acknowledge that this situation has come to pass," the statement continued.

"We plan to take disciplinary action against the director in charge of sports business promotion and team executives after appropriate measures are implemented."

The Green Rockets will now donate a portion of all proceeds from all host games to the league's effort to eradicate illegal drugs.

"We would like to express our sincere apologies for causing great concern and inconvenience to all concerned at this very important time, when the opening of Japan Rugby League One is just around the corner, and for greatly disappointing the expectations of all those who have supported and helped the team on a regular basis," the statement read.

"I would like to express my sincere apologies again. The entire team will make a concerted effort to regain your trust as soon as possible."

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
LINK: Japan club could fold after Ferguson drug charge

Blake Ferguson's ill-fated decision to possess drugs while in Japan could lead to his former Japanese club to fold.

The former NRL star, 31, was sacked on January 2 just months after signing with the Green Rockets after being found with cocaine by police following an altercation.

The domino effect of Ferguson's actions could be lethal for several involving the club.
View attachment 36817
Former Wallabies coach Michael Cheika, who was announced as the director of rugby of the NEC Green Rockets last year and was a key driver in signing Ferguson, is under pressure to hold onto his job.

The Green Rockets issued a statement to confirm the new recruit had been sacked but there were real fears the club would have to fold as a result of the embarrassment caused to the game and country.

Japan has a "zero tolerance" attitude to drugs and drug charges can carry prison sentences of up to five years.

Australians working for the club in Japan have fears they may be out of a job because of the incident.

According to one Japanese source, the club has discussed folding at board level.

One coach in Japan said "traditional clubs and big companies would pull their team out of the competition".

In recent years a number of rugby players have been handed suspended sentences, while the Top League competition was suspended in 2020 after Toyota Verblitz, who had just announced former All Blacks coach Steve Hansen as their director of rugby, had two players face similar charges.

The Green Rockets even took responsibility for not providing enough educational resources to prevent an incident from occurring.

"It must be said that the efforts to inform newly contracted players of the situation were insufficient, and we solemnly acknowledge that this situation has come to pass," the statement continued.

"We plan to take disciplinary action against the director in charge of sports business promotion and team executives after appropriate measures are implemented."

The Green Rockets will now donate a portion of all proceeds from all host games to the league's effort to eradicate illegal drugs.

"We would like to express our sincere apologies for causing great concern and inconvenience to all concerned at this very important time, when the opening of Japan Rugby League One is just around the corner, and for greatly disappointing the expectations of all those who have supported and helped the team on a regular basis," the statement read.

"I would like to express my sincere apologies again. The entire team will make a concerted effort to regain your trust as soon as possible."
But he will some how think he is still the victim