Blake Austin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You sound like a nice mother at junior sport behind the canteen, that is proud of every player that plays for the club no matter how shit they are..

Sorry but this is professional sport you go after the BEST.
Well if a bloke who pisses in his own mouth is the best then you and I are watching different sports. As for Sezer, he is a disruptive influence that none of the three teams he has played for can put up with. Now for Austin the $6 man. He is such an outstanding prospect that he plays rep footy every year...oh wait sorry that's Maloney. I wonder how did any of these blokes get to play FG. Did someone take a chance with them? Apparently if you are the recruiter you only buy them when they are cooked. I think that's what the Eels tried a few years ago.

Oh and yes I have worked in canteens at kids sport, been the coach, been the secretary, been the President, been on the District and State committees, been the ref and even marked out the fields. Haven't been a mum though - haven't had the op. How did you go?

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well if a bloke who pisses in his own mouth is the best then you and I are watching different sports. As for Sezer, he is a disruptive influence that none of the three teams he has played for can put up with. Now for Austin the $6 man. He is such an outstanding prospect that he plays rep footy every year...oh wait sorry that's Maloney. I wonder how did any of these blokes get to play FG. Did someone take a chance with them? Apparently if you are the recruiter you only buy them when they are cooked. I think that's what the Eels tried a few years ago.

Oh and yes I have worked in canteens at kids sport, been the coach, been the secretary, been the President, been on the District and State committees, been the ref and even marked out the fields. Haven't been a mum though - haven't had the op. How did you go?

Just get the feeling, you seem like a warm person which isn't a bad thing
Good for you.. I agree let all the boys have a go it's not about winning it's about having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.