Black jelly beans why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just in Bunnings and got my tin of jelly beans i didnt buy no dulux though and im spending more time digging through pissing the black bastards off. Nothing worse than getting a fresh mitful of jelly beans and having a chew when the dreaded black bean gets in amongst it and ruins the flavour.
Seriously does anyone eat black jelly beans ? What fucking purpose do they serve ?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I bought a tub of deluxe jelly beans from Costco. They have weird flavours like bubblegum, popcorn, cappuccino (fun giving those to the kids), and they're all great except for the red ones. The red ones are cinnamon. I don't hate cinnamon, it definitely has its place on doughnuts and such, but these things are horrible. You'll grab a handful and go at it then hit a cinnamon one and just feel like life suddenly sucks again.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think it's the flavor - licorice. Personally, the only lollies I eat are either the fake teeth or bananas. I'm more of a chocolate nut lol.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Just in Bunnings and got my tin of jelly beans i didnt buy no dulux though and im spending more time digging through pissing the black bastards off. Nothing worse than getting a fresh mitful of jelly beans and having a chew when the dreaded black bean gets in amongst it and ruins the flavour.
Seriously does anyone eat black jelly beans ? What fucking purpose do they serve ?
So you don't like to eat the black ones lol do you prefer pink ones ;)

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This, from a **** that eats whitebait ?
I love the black jellybeans. Usually save them till last.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought once you go black you never go back!

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They prefer to be called "coloured" jelly beans.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
i put my hand in a jar of jelly beans once. guess what? the black one stole my watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.