Black friday sales!!! What tv did you buy

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This warfare actually started 30 years ago.
When my cousin was a toddler he spoke with an American accent because my aunt let him watch too much American t.v shows.

I wonder how many otjer people born in the late 80's- early 90's are damaged from too much American t.v?

Look at the 80s kids of America.
How many wanted to grow up and become a soldoer after watching too much rambo abd transformers?

Its all social engineering at its finest!
I don't subscribe.
Ever been to China. They all spoke english with American accents. We asked have you been to America and mo they said, they have to watch their movies and tv shows to practice.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was walking around the local shopping centre this morning and nearly every shop was decked at with their black friday sales/signage etc (even though it was now Saturday btw). Even the dentist couldn't resist ffs. I mean, who walks past a dentists practice, sees there's a sale on and thinks 'mmm, maybe i'll stop in for a root canal'. And do you really want to go to a dentist that has cheesy sales anyhow?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah the internet back.then was literally an open network.

The speeds were slower but I miss the old internet.

I'd love to go back to a time when the net wasn't all ads I can tell you that! it's relentless these days... I feel dirty when I am working on eCommerce websites

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’ve been banging on for years about how desperately Australia seems to want to be the 51st state of the US at the expense of losing our own identity. It’s really sad to see. I won’t be surprised when we also decide to say fuck it, let’s just celebrate Thanksgiving too. In fact, I’ve noticed in local papers and websites this year lots of Thanksgiving recipes appearing so that might be the start of it.
The United States of Israel...

Israel - 1st state
America - 2nd to 51st states
Saudi America - 52nd state
Australica - 53rd state

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For a limited time, buy anything from @ASSASSIN and save 150%!
I've dibs on the properties and car :P
Come down and see me....EVERYTHING ASSASSIN MUST GO!

Guns, knives, throwing stars, dart guns, poisons.... All for sale at 50% off.

I accept cash and bitcoin only, find me on the dark web.

PS mention this post for a free set of platinum knuckle dusters!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my own Black Friday sale

I have a older Samsung plasma tv that was barely used .. 50 inch size 1080P tv. It’s as brand new.. $50 but there is one catch you have to come pick it up and have proof that you own a TCL tv. I want to pass it on to someone who is in need of a decent TV. It’s my good deed for 2019

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I have a older Samsung plasma tv that was barely used .. 50 inch size 1080P tv. It’s as brand new.. $50 but there is one catch you have to come pick it up and have proof that you own a TCL tv. I want to pass it on to someone who is in need of a decent TV. It’s my good deed for 2019
I'd take a TCL LED over a Samsung Plasma bro lol

Banned
Reaction score
They put up a fight until I whacked them out with a Samsung sound bar.
They're a one use baton though :(
Better than LG though, they break in your hands!
I'd rather TCL over LG.

Swap you for a 37" tv and a Bulla sours spits wrapper!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone very wise told me yesterday that TCL tv is the new Konka TV.

I tried to consider a TCL as in the same ballpark as Samsung / LG etc but the wise man basically gave me a back fisted chop, said don’t be ridiculous and made it
Clear. TCL = Konka tv

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
Someone very wise told me yesterday that TCL tv is the new Konka TV.

I tried to consider a TCL as in the same ballpark as Samsung / LG etc but the wise man basically gave me a back fisted chop, said don’t be ridiculous and made it
Clear. TCL = Konka tv
upload_2019-12-1_1-46-57.png

Similarity is obvious, and you bought one, yet bag out the other!
Probably paid too much anyhow, when you could of got one of these beauties.
https://www.thegoodguys.com.au/ffalcon-40-inches-f1-fhd-led-tv-40f1

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I was walking around the local shopping centre this morning and nearly every shop was decked at with their black friday sales/signage etc (even though it was now Saturday btw). Even the dentist couldn't resist ffs. I mean, who walks past a dentists practice, sees there's a sale on and thinks 'mmm, maybe i'll stop in for a root canal'. And do you really want to go to a dentist that has cheesy sales anyhow?
My dentist is a full blown queer who has his practice in the city.

I'm not homophobic but that is the only time I open my mouth for a gay man, is the fix my teeth!

One of the best dentists I've been to.
Actually the best dentist I went to was one in Minchinbury when I was a teenager.
She had massive tits and had no choice but to rest them on my face!

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't planning to but I brought a Samsung 75 inch 4K for $1575 from Harvey Norman yesterday. Usually $2200 a bargain really plus free home delivery arrives tomorrow. Excellent for gaming apparently.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wasn't planning to but I brought a Samsung 75 inch 4K for $1575 from Harvey Norman yesterday. Usually $2200 a bargain really plus free home delivery arrives tomorrow. Excellent for gaming apparently.
I'd find anything that large terrible for gaming, I need to sit 30cm away from the screen lol.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't get a tv but did do all our Christmas shopping and saved an absolute motza doing it. Also nice knowing I can sit back and not do the mad Christmas eve rush that I inevitably end up doing every year

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Participated in the Friday sales.

Went to DJ's. They had 70% linen shirts (Studio W brand). Paid $90 for 3, got some presentsfor my wifes family and legged it.

Spent 40 minutes in there, and stoked with my choice selections.

You can hate on it all you want, but if you find a ripper of a bargain, jump on its mum.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That same tv is at $1300 at Bing Lee..

On eBay (bing Lee) it's the same $1575 but less 20%

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/UA75RU7...-Dispatched-14-12-19-/274123166823?nav=SEARCH

It might sting a bit but don't worry bro, you have a Samsung 75 at the end of the day, not a bum TCL tv like many on here

Last edited: