Black Friday [RANT] (Explicit)

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ask and you shall receive (from the Betoota Advocate):

Pauline Hanson Calls For Internet Sales Frenzy To Be Renamed ‘It’s Okay To Be White Friday’

WENDELL HUSSEY | Cadet | CONTACT

Senator Pauline Hanson has hit out at the Black Friday frenzy gripping the country’s online shoppers today.

The firebrand One Nation leader from Ipswich blasted the naming of the day today in an emotional speech.

Black Friday originated in the US as a few decades ago, and the shopping sale has recently caught on in Australia, with many online and shopfront retailers offering sales on their goods.

The recent popularity of the Black Friday sale, however, has angered Hanson and prompted her to call for a name change.

Hanson explained exclusively to The Advocate today that she finds the term Black Friday offensive, and would like the country change the shopping sale to “It’s Okay To Be White Friday Sale.”

“It’s just another example of political correctness gone wrong,” said an irate Hanson today.

“We, as a country, need to get on the front foot and make an effort to combat anti-white racism and prejudice.”

“And we need to do that by pushing back against things like the Black Friday Sale. There would be nothing wrong with calling it White Friday, or It’s Okay To Be White Friday sale.”

Hanson told us that she would be filing a motion in Parliment during the next sitting, calling for an official change to the name of the sale.
I know it's a g-up, but tell me you can't see this article in the MSM lol

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't believe people still go to shopping malls

Re: black friday/cyber monday sales rant - who cares? A whole heap of items are cheaper today than they were yesterday. Pretty harmless stuff

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Re: black friday/cyber monday sales rant - who cares? A whole heap of items are cheaper today than they were yesterday. Pretty harmless stuff
Are they as good as boxing day sales?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like that **** that camped infront of apple for a week ,if you sleep out front of a shop for a week you don't have any real life friends who the fuck is he going to call
This guy
images (6).jpeg

While both of them are worshiping their master waiting for the next apple product
images (5).jpeg

6th of June 2066 the date of the new innovative Idildo

(not compatible with older models)

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Forgive me for wanting to try something on before I buy it.

Perhaps I should order my coffee online as well and have it delivered to my house cold and pay for delivery too?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Forgive me for wanting to try something on before I buy it.

Perhaps I should order my coffee online as well and have it delivered to my house cold and pay for delivery too?
You try toothbrushes and toilet paper at shops