Black African Gang Attack Lone White Hero

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw I've noticed that when a non white person does a crime they put information in the article so that the reader knows but if a white guy did it they leave it entirely open
You wish, haha, its the oposite.
Prove me wrong.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You wish, haha, its the oposite.
Prove me wrong.
Sorry to butt in but @Rodzilla is/was correct.

I remember watching the news they were quick to announce the background of the perps (especially Middle Easterns and Aboriginals) and if they didn't you would automatically know they were Caucasian.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

I remember watching the news they were quick to announce the background of the perps (especially Middle Easterns and Aboriginals) and if they didn't you would automatically know they were Caucasian.
yeah now they do it by showing a pic or releasing an obviously ethnic sounding name or using words like gang or thugs or naming suburbs to let people know

white people need to do something really bad to have their pictures shown or have a psycho looking picture like this dude, caucasian or not the media loves psycho pictures

if you are middle eastern and have a picture like this then you are fucked and need a good lawyer, my recommendation is never ever take a picture like that and delete them immediately if one comes out like that

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Rod and I just like to argue.
Truth is, its all perpective.
You are middle eastern and honed in if ever you heard them in the media.
And you are right, ehen islamic terrorisum was the flavour of the month, the media loved throwing it in the headline.

Same with white people, you just dont hone in on it.
I easily found 3 examples on google on first search. Just to prove my point.

I dont have an issue with the media identifying race. I actually prefer when they do.

I used it in my title as click bait to get attention to my thread.

The fact we are discussing that is Rods wsy to divert attention away from the article.

He would not have done that if all the races were reversed.

Thats says a lot.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah they do it by showing a pic or releasing an obviously ethnic sounding name or using words like gang or thugs or naming suburbs to let people know

white people need to do something really bad to have their pictures shown or have a psycho looking picture like this dude, caucasian or not the media loves psycho pictures

if you are middle eastern and have a picture like this then you are fucked and need a good lawyer, my recommendation is never ever take a picture like that and delete them immediately if one comes out like that
Goes both ways.
Did they show images when the mosque in NZ, did they name him and identify as white

Yes they did.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Goes both ways.
Did they show images when the mosque in NZ, did they name him and identify as white

Yes they did.
yes, of course if you shoot up a mosque like that you are going to be named and identified, no escaping that

but im talking about the normal crime situation

also if a middle eastern muslim guy did that move on a white church then all the extras would come out, its like unpacking a box full of extras, terrorism, people will suspect a larger conspiracy, facebook pray for france profiles, all the associates will be looked at, anybody who watched it on the internet, immigration will be questioned and it would be a bigger backlash

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fact: there are gangs of idiots all over the world that get off on brutally harming or killing others, and they should be arrested and jailed. In Melbourne those gangs are predominantly young males with an African background
Fact: in the US the percentage of people who are innocent or at worst involved in a petty crime when they die at the hands of law enforcement is disproportionately black, to a degree that confirms some form of racial bias

These two facts are not mutually exclusive, and to be even-handed we shouldn't be playing them off against each other

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Rod and I just like to argue.
Truth is, its all perpective.
You are middle eastern and honed in if ever you heard them in the media.
And you are right, ehen islamic terrorisum was the flavour of the month, the media loved throwing it in the headline.

Same with white people, you just dont hone in on it.
I easily found 3 examples on google on first search. Just to prove my point.

I dont have an issue with the media identifying race. I actually prefer when they do.

I used it in my title as click bait to get attention to my thread.

The fact we are discussing that is Rods wsy to divert attention away from the article.

He would not have done that if all the races were reversed.

Thats says a lot.
its a large media landscape with different outlets and journalists catering to the different types of people so of course we can all point to some evidence that we want to prove that we are right, but i insist the true mainstream media in australia, channel 7, channel 9, the major newspapers etc have been historically run by white people for white people and still is

the difference now is that there is a growing amount of people who hate racism even among white people in Australia so the mainstream media now has to navigate their way and try to satisfy the most amount of people that they can, but there are still many people like you and dawgfather who hate immigrants and multicultural aspects of Australia and are determined to read news about it

like an 1885 article might be something about an aboriginal trying to talk to a white lady and why there should be police taskforce set up to stop it, and the 1885 version of the Rodzilla says that aboriginal men should be able to talk to white women as long as he doesnt ask her out or anything, the 1885 version of fear the roo calls him crazy as fuck

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Bulldogs fans think the media and nrl hate their club and are against them

Roosters fans think the media and nrl hate their club and are against them and create a rumour that they cheat the cap because they are jealous of how successful they are

Souths fans think the media and nrl hate their club because they threw them out of the competition

the truth is the media for the most part hate the bulldogs and protects the roosters/souths and the roosters cheat the cap/nrl loves souths

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bulldogs fans think the media and nrl hate their club and are against them

Roosters fans think the media and nrl hate their club and are against them and create a rumour that they cheat the cap because they are jealous of how successful they are

Souths fans think the media and nrl hate their club because they threw them out of the competition

the truth is the media for the most part hate the bulldogs and protects the roosters/souths and the roosters cheat the cap/nrl loves souths
No one's gonna argue with you about that ...are they? ;)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Funniest thing I've read in a long time!
You can just picture it lol
I’ve witnessed it first hand.
I have had many arguments with cab drivers in my time

I always see cab driver showdowns.
One of the best ones I seen was a road rage incident on Elizabeth st at Central station between an Aussie and Indian cab driver.
They got stopped at a red light.
The Indian cab driver was being aggressive and threatening the Aussie one.
The Aussie cab driver looks at me and says “these Indian cab drivers are shit and don’t know how to drive do they?”

I laughed and agreed with him
The Indian driver went off his head, the lights turned green and they continued their road tantrum heading towards Wentworth avenue.