BK's touch and go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
You all see that prior to taking the 2 points?

What's the official ruling on this? Can a player tap and go for a try or does he need to pass it before doing so?

At least it looked like he was having some fun at his last home game. This, plus the fake try, plus the handshake with Patten at the beginning all made for a fun and memorable night.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
I loved BK touch and go, the smile on his face made me lol inside.

Also when he scored that fake try, the crowd went off it seemed.

Love him, always a jovial fella !

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Was definitely gold.

When we carried on like Vuvuzelas was the best bit lol. Everytime Gordon kicked for goal we did it. Shame it didn't make him miss :(

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
After noddy did the tap and score effort he asked the head ref what was going on and he said in respected to the other ref "I don't know, you confused him" lol

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
lol loved the cheer for Noddy wen he dived under the post...and his quick tap...which should have been a try...but the ref always has to say 'hold on'

Sherwin_7

Shifty Sherwin
Reaction score
Hahaha Noddy you little champion. Was great to see him enjoying his last home game.. Except the last minute..

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why they went for goal at all was a puzzle. What a waste of position. Showed no guts once again.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Why they went for goal at all was a puzzle. What a waste of position. Showed no guts once again.
Lets not start this debate in here to.

Use this thread to celebrate the personalities of our retiring heroes. So glad Noddy is still going to be doing his thing behind the scenes. Fingers crossed that he can teach Hodkinson how to kick chase like a champ.

The cheer when Noddy scored was awesome. It's that sort of support and atmosphere that we need to sustain, even when we're down.

We got a cheeky wave from Warbs and a head nod from Paea, as well as a nod and a clap from Bobcat after his try. It's great when the players get into it, fires everyone up and makes the night that much more enjoybale.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol noddy made me laugh

he pointed back to where goodwin would kick and then scored the try and i think said "now we'll take the kick" :p

very funny

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
Was definitely gold.

When we carried on like Vuvuzelas was the best bit lol. Everytime Gordon kicked for goal we did it. Shame it didn't make him miss :(
LOL I think we need to do more of those next year, they are bound to stuff them up psychologically :P

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's an old eighties trick that our coach used to tell us to do, Michael O'conner
did it to us when he was playing for the Drag-queens....

You can point at the post, but say tap..... the opposition gets tricked as they start setting
up for a kick , then you tap it and go..... it would have been awarded...... if it was Soward :p
or the Bronco's that did it......

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Pretty sure you can only do that if you point to the sideline.

Thurston did this sometime last year, and scored.

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
loved it thought it was a classic and the swan dive under the posts was awsome hahaha and the cheer from the crowd after it was funny

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Pretty sure you can only do that if you point to the sideline.

Thurston did this sometime last year, and scored.
I remember that... at Newcastle. they blew up deluxe lol

Status
Not open for further replies.