Opinion BJ Leilua

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I know he’s a lose cannon but given he’s on the outer at Tigers and the rubbish we have in the centres maybe worth trying nab him cheaply.
He is way too fat and in our system he would be even worse.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve seen very little of him,but the one game I seen,he looked very good attack wise,and a naturally gifted athlete,wouldn’t cost the earth either.
Yeah he played a handful of games for the Titans last year, suprised Holbrook hasnt played him more so unsure what his circumstances are atm and wouldnt cost much at all, probably a quarter of what Allen is on.

Even the kid the Knights played yesterday Brodie jones is better than any of our centres for fux sake and he is backrower!

What is happening at our club is so depressing.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
No, I do not want to BJ Leilua.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah he played a handful of games for the Titans last year, suprised Holbrook hasnt played him more so unsure what his circumstances are atm and wouldnt cost much at all, probably a quarter of what Allen is on.

Even the kid the Knights played yesterday Brodie jones is better than any of our centres for fux sake and he is backrower!

What is happening at our club is so depressing.
Hang in there mate,we will be back,positive thing is a lot of these guys on current form will not be here,much longer.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know he’s a lose cannon but given he’s on the outer at Tigers and the rubbish we have in the centres maybe worth trying nab him cheaply.
Dude,

Seriously..................................Those drugs you are on are way too strong for you.

You need to share.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. There is a reason that he is on the outer at the tigers

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lazy fat F.. with shit for brains. Only if we want to get worse.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
FMD we aren't that desperate to even look at shit c***s like BlowJob