Daily Telegraph/Rothfield BIRD TO THE DOGS

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is he the guy that was at Manly when they had all the soft tissue injuries and then he got sacked for punching in with another staff member at end of year
From memory Willie Peters was sacked for punching on with Dan

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The story was Dan Ferris bullied Peters and taunted him, belittled him etc in front of everyone all season. Barrett refused to intervene. Peters had enough and punched on.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1 Meaney
2 DWZ
3 Hoppa
4 Bird/Gildart
5 Cotric

I know I will probably be crucified for putting Cotric on the wing but I think that'll be what our backline becomes next year. It appears that there is interest to sign another centre given the rumours around Gildart and Bird. If that's the case, Cotric will need to go to the position he thrives most in which is the wing. I see a bit of Ben Hunt about it. We payed you X amount to come to the club and now you play in the position that'll help us win games.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Is he the guy that was at Manly when they had all the soft tissue injuries and then he got sacked for punching in with another staff member at end of year
Yeah I think he was wrapping the players in 3 ply toilet paper !!!...

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Never know...Barrett might give bird he’s wings back!!!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where does this rumour come from because the Terrorgraph said were after Gildart, another centre. Plus there are other rumours Baz is after Walker who I assume would also play center.
The media just throwing shit at a wall and if they throw enough something will stick.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
1 Meaney
2 DWZ
3 Hoppa
4 Bird/Gildart
5 Cotric

I know I will probably be crucified for putting Cotric on the wing but I think that'll be what our backline becomes next year. It appears that there is interest to sign another centre given the rumours around Gildart and Bird. If that's the case, Cotric will need to go to the position he thrives most in which is the wing. I see a bit of Ben Hunt about it. We payed you X amount to come to the club and now you play in the position that'll help us win games.
The way I've taken the reports is that Cotric wants to play centre and to the point that he is prepared to leave the Raiders to do so. On this I would imagine he has been promised that spot at the dogs and if he came over and was chucked onto the wing again........would mostly likely lose his shite? Especially considering our centres don't pass the ball!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The way I've taken the reports is that Cotric wants to play centre and to the point that he is prepared to leave the Raiders to do so. On this I would imagine he has been promised that spot at the dogs and if he came over and was chucked onto the wing again........would mostly likely lose his shite? Especially considering our centres don't pass the ball!
Secondly if you are moving Hoppa from fullback instead of pissing off your new signing throw Hoppa on the wing.