Billy the kid slater

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's great to hear that bad boy Billy has had elbow, shoulder and laser eye surgeries over the off season.
He only needs to add brain surgery to those and he may be well able to re-enter the human race.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Half man half cyborg. Like robocop.

Looks like he going to go two more seasons after this one.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly this guy is a freak and in my opinion at his best he is up there with the greatest.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Will play full back in australian even though he is not the best fullback in Australia

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Before soo offered big bucks you would get players retiring from rep footy to concentrate on their club, lengthen their careers and I guess pay back their club. Billy would be a good candidate for that, if it meant he could squeeze one more year out with the storm.

I don't think slater is a shoo in for any rep footy though tbh.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've hated this gimp my entire life but it will be a sad day for rugby league when he retires. Truly a spectacular little gimp to watch

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
In his peak he was the best fullback to ever play the game

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've hated this gimp my entire life but it will be a sad day for rugby league when he retires. Truly a spectacular little gimp to watch
I can't stand him. Great player tho. And I have it on good authority that he's a top bloke. Still hate him

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ofcourse he Is the best fullback in the country for quiet sometime.
Inglis may be a better player than Slater, but a team with GI at centre and Slater at fullback, is better than a team with GI at fullback, and some centre other in place of GI.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's great to hear that bad boy Billy has had elbow, shoulder and laser eye surgeries over the off season.
He only needs to add brain surgery to those and he may be well able to re-enter the human race.
what about plastic on he's ear?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't stand him. Great player tho. And I have it on good authority that he's a top bloke. Still hate him
really? I know he did get into trouble for mocking a player that had come out about his depression, slater told him to go cry in a corner or something along those lines not a huge deal but he has also been a massive grub as well. Cant really judge a person for how they act on the field considering our own james can lose his cool on occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.