Billy Slater

Jabba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was eating at Aseel in Bankstown Sports and on the table behind me was John Khoury and a few others, I over heard John say he will be going overseas for a job interview with a potential coach.
When and if he does travel I’ll let you know who
I can't believe it- if that is correct. Sad

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Let’s see how he does with Qld first. Though I suspect if he goes well and Bellamy retires from coaching. He will be with the storm.
To be fair I could coach QLD , it’s a fairly ceremonial style appointment… Mal was a shocking club coach yet he’s won the most consecutive series … I think

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
To be fair I could coach QLD , it’s a fairly ceremonial style appointment… Mal was a shocking club coach yet he’s won the most consecutive series … I think
It’s just a bit different to get guys to come together for a short time and buy in to win a series. Compared to the week to week grind of the NRL where you can’t play on emotion every week and much less atmosphere. Billy was one of the greatest to play origin and QLD will feed off that.

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Mal had a better win rate than our last 2 coaches.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember I mentioned a topline coach being signed and a assistant being signed who will be taking over in time Remember the name Billy Slater, his attention to detail is second to none
Hi David

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Slater lol. Let's get a coach first, then that coach will probably have a say in the assistants. Obviously Slater won't be considered for head coach.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
James Graham should have got the Clive Churchill medal for biting him on the ear in the gf